Chapter 3

Hiraku's POV

We were all watching the little episode between Jade and Ayato. I didn't like the way he was looking at her. What's that dumba$$ planing? I don't know but you better get him off of my Jade! I was not liking how close he was getting to her with that creepy smile on his face wasn't doing much to help.

Just as I was about to go and get him away from her when a heard footsteps behind me. Everyone in the room turned to the sound. I don't get what he was doing here. My dad didn't look happy ether, ok he was less than happy he was full on glaring at the man. He stopped at at the doorway on took his time looking around the room. He stopped looking around when his eyes landed on Jade. He stared right back at him with a look I couldn't place. Was she mad? Irritated? Calm? There was defiance and something else in her look. *sarcasm*Wellll..... I do wonder what ever that glare could mean. Oh I know maybe she's freaken ecstatic that he's here. -_- what do you think idiot?

"See this is why you should've stayed home." The man said. Then it dawned on me who he was, he was Richard Korica......... Jade Korica......Wait so that meant he was Jade's....... Father?!?!

Richard Korica isn't someone you want to mess with. He basically runs the black market. My father makes deals with him every once in a while, but we just tend to stay out of his way. My father doesn't like the man one bit, he hates how he is very possessive of his items and how the man is ruthless when it comes to people. That man wouldn't think twice about killing someone. How could I have not though of the connection with his last name and Jade's when she told us her name?!?! Well to be fair she did only say her last name once, and then she told us to just call her Jade.

Right now Mr.Korica was looking at Jade, waiting for her response. She looked at him and pursed her lips. At this action Mr.Korica furrowed his brows. He looked at Jade with a stern expression and then said "do you know how worried everyone's been. Willow was hysterical the day she found out you were gone. Annie has been unusually quiet for many days, which I'd never thought she could be described as. And the guards that didn't know where you were, they were doing all they could to try and track you down. We get that you wanted a bit if freedom but this was going to far, the auctions are not something to fool around with Jade."

"Well maybe if I wasn't being babied by someone, then I would've been fine with staying at home." Jade said. Her voice was laced with anger and irritation. She looked down right pissed as she continued. "Maybe if I wasn't kept under lock and key I wouldn't have even though about running off. Maybe if I was allowed to have a say in my life I wouldn't have written that letter months before I left. How about you stop telling me what happened after I left? Do you think that I'm stupid enough to leave and think that everything there would just continue smoothly as usual? Am I such a child in your mind that you thought I would think that everything would be just peachy after I left?"

At her words Mr.Korica's gaze softened just a bit. He seemed to have a bit of regret flash on his face for a couple of seconds. He then seemed to remember that there were other people in the room and he quickly put a stoic look on his face. She looked at Jade and said in an authoritative tone "We will discus this later. Get up we're leaving"

The look in Jade's eye told me that that wasn't happening. She stared straight at her fathers back as he retreated. She then opened her mouth and simply said "no."

Everyone's eyes in the room widened, including mine. Mr.Korica stopped, he didn't turn around, it was almost as if he had just froze. Everyone kept quiet for something in the way he stood told us to shut up. He just stood where he had stopped and asked "what did you say?"

"I said 'no'. I'm not going." Jade said siting up straight but not moving to stand. She looked ready to put up a fight.
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Some people asked for an update so here. What's ya think? Anything you want to happen? *Random question* do any of you watch the anime Fairy Tail? Remember
•Comment!
•Love it!!
•Tell your friends!!!