𝟮 🍙

𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚

"That's all for today

"That's all for today. Great job" the coach smiles dismissing the team grabbing you back for a few seconds to confirms things. When that was done you head out to the car seeing Atsumu slumped in the back seat moaning out loud.

You ignore his noises turning a light,listening to the music playing low from the connected device to your car. You turn it up a bit to block out the bees buzz; sadly his cries got louder catching your attention.

"What ?"

" 'Bout time"

"Never mind"

"NOOOOO!! (Y/NNN) !! Let's go to Kita-senpai's farm we have time to spare. Plus 'Samu will close up early so we don't need to meet up with him"

" C'mon busy bee tell me the truth. Do you have a crush on my brother ?"

"Do you have a crush on MY brother ?" He switches the question to you raising a brow crawling into the front seat.

"I'm married to him ,Atsumu." You deadpan looking at him while bringing up your hand with the band around your fourth finger.

"That's right. How could I forget,She took my other half. Now I'm only one half of a whole 😔" he whispers to himself with a hand under his chin thinking of a come back

Your phone goes off making Atsumu grin picking it up and answering it "hey babe" the deep voice on the other end sounding tired.

"Hi baby how are ya~" Atsumu gives the phone a smug grin putting the call on speaker waiting for his counterpart to answer. "Dang girl ,ya sound a little dry. Might wanna check that out. Pass the phone to (y/n)."

"Who the hell you calling dry ?! Bitch I'm WETTER THAN WET!!"

"Hey ,love. I'll be home in an hour. Someone got told by the teams doctor that they need their physical and refused to take it"

"Yea and I ain't taking it so I don't know why yer taking me to the doctor" Atsumu points out

"Of course he did. It's fine I'll take a nap till you get home, be safe,love you" Osamu responds. you could see his eye roll from the opposite end of the call.

"Love you too ,bye"

You nod your head at the twin next to you to hang up. You forcing a grown ass man to take their physical was just a daily task of yours. You couldn't wait until the doctor pulled out a needle for a blood test to hear the males screams.

Making it to the doctors you smile at the receptionist signing in the idiot next you who looked around aimlessly at the boring colored walls. "Okay you can sit down. You'll be called in, in a bit" she smiles at the both of you.

You both take a seat next to each other waiting for Atsumu to be called in. Looking around the room you see women with children looking your way looking at you relieved that you didn't have to worry about taming a little creature.
If they only knew that the dude next to was a child himself.

A few minutes passed and Atsumu's name was finally called. He got up walking to the door stopping midway looking at your still seated form "The hell you doing ? You coming in with me ,this shit scary" He grabs your arm pulling you in front of him trying to hide behind you.

Let's just say bestie freaked out. The paperwork and questionnaire was easy but then he got told he needed his flu shot and blood drawn to conclude the physical hell went loose. Now he's sitting here grabbing onto you for dear life whining while the doctor sticks him with the needle for his shot.

"Alright now we'll send you to the room down the hall. You'll get your blood drawn there. Thanks to (y/n) you're getting things done. I say she's the best sister in law slash team manager" Shirabu signs a note and give it to Atsumu sending him on his way to a room down the hall.

"And you. You need your flu shot too. Might as well now that you're here" you're eyes widen at the comment this man made cause first of all- this was about Atsumu not you.

"Fine." You grumble rolling up your sleeve and wait for the him to vaccine you. 'I should've brought Sakusa along too. He'd hold us down for these'

After getting sticked you make your way to the room where the lady who was to take the blondes blood out ,was. He looked over to you wanted you to pull him back from this.

"If you don't have this by tomorrow. You can't play." Hearing that he hurries up the lady making her work fast wanting to get his stuff in so he could play.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 🍙🍙 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Just as promised, an hour later you're home with Atsumu in tow balling his eyes out. "Stop touching it ,dumb ass. That's why it's hurting"

Osamu hears you from the living room smiling at you scolding his brother. You rush to the couch seeing your husband. He opens his arms
welcoming you back with a kiss.

" 'Samu I wanna a hug too" the other half of the whole pushes you out Osamu's arms to give his brother a bear hug.

Osamu not having much of a choice he circles his arms around his brother accidentally bumping his arm into the arm Atsumu got his shot on. The blonde jumps up crying out loud a dramatic cry yelling out how bad it hurt.

A while later Atsumu hung his laces finally falling asleep leaving you along side your beloved foodie awake. He rushes to the kitchen then back to your side with a plate of food.

"Here ya go" he hands it over gently being carful for it not to fall.

"What about 'Tsumu"

"Fridge- will we have to take care of him ?" Osamu points to a drooling Atsumu.

"Nah he should be fine. I just don't wanna drive him home.

 I just don't wanna drive him home