𝟕 🍙

𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

"This shit lame as fuck"

"At least they gave decent food" *munch*

"Their reception is nice" *looks at the decorations*

"He looked nervous" *giggles to himself*

"Babe try this, it's good, huh ? "

*takes a bite and lights up * "ohhhh shit !! go get more. Make sure they don't look at ya so they won't start talkin' shit"

"Osamu I couldn't care any less what these people think of us. Let them see me walk my greedy ass over there and take the whole platter" *starts to get up*

"Yea well not no more. That dude just took the whole platter. Go ! those things were good" Osamu ushers you to go behind the guest while he stayed in his seat taking a picture of the small potions of variety of different flavored desserts on his plate.

"What if he sits on me.."

"He won't sit on you if you're sneaky enough......wait, wait come back they put more out" the waiter caught both your attention when he put out a new plate of assorted sweets. Both turning to grin at each other, you dash towards the table the plate was set, to get more.

Going up to the table you were getting stares and looks from people as you passed by each table full of guests to get to the dessert table. Not bad looks but looks of confusion. Where had they seen you ? That was the question floating in their minds.

You starting to feel like people are watching you, your back muscles starts to twitch a bit. You pick up a plate and put the small portion of  [Favorite Flavor] cake on it. Turning around from the table you look down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact from the people staring at you.

Sitting down you finally look up scooting your chair next to Osamu. "FUCKKK broo these smack" Osamu savors the cupcake. You reach over to him wiping off the bit of frosting on his cheek.

Whilst doing so he leans in for a kiss. A kiss where you could taste the sweet frosting. You pull back smiling giving his temple a soft thump before turning to look at the interested crowd in front of you.

A flash went off from a persons phone which they quickly put down noticing the light. They scramble deeper into the crowd hiding feeling exposed. Osamu smiles at the people staring. You give them a wave they all light up rushing to your table.

They were here for the married couple but which one ?  you didn't know they'd be quaking over the wrong married couple.

"MIYYYAAAAA !!!!"

"He's suck a hottie"

"Fuck him. Look at the babe beside him"

"They both can get it. I don't care"

The women and men murmured to one another. Arguing over one another's opinions. The newly weds come your way smiling at the both of you.

"Heyyyyy !! Thank you for coming. I didn't think you guys would actually come. Please enjoy yourselves." Veronica chimes out hugging you. You pat her back smiling back wishing she wasn't hugging you. The hot tropical weather and her body warmth wasn't helping shit.

"Guys these are the Miyas. They were of big help to us a few days ago. I'm glad to call them friends." Veronica turns to her guests extending an arm towards you.

"Pff- she think we friends" Osamu leans into you to whisper. You elbow his side still nodding in agreement with a smile. "Sad isn't it ? We won't see each other after today" you whisper back .

After getting introduced to the guest, y'all go back to sitting down and Munching on the plated food in front of you. The appetizers, food and desserts were nice but it wouldn't take long before the both of you got tired of it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 🍙🍙 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After a while of being at the party you started to get bored. Osamu started getting this feeling that the food wasn't good anymore and you were simply bored. Everyone around you was either talking to each other or talking about you and even asking if you guys were really together.

You look over to Osamu who got the hint and automatically nodded his head. He called the waiter over giving him the plates he had gotten. Once the table was clear of any dish, you both got up making your way to the arch that was the entrance and exit of the outdoor wedding location.

"Mr. And Mrs. Miya !!" A voice is heard from behind the both of you. The same lady that showed up at your door at the hotel walked towards the both you. She smiled at Osamu giving him a knowing look and you the same.

"Is something wrong ? We have to go. We should start packing for our way back home tomorrow. Thank you for having us" you say before the lady could say anything.

"Sweetheart the one who should be thanking anybody is myself. You guys helped a lot with My daughter and her now husband. You guys came in like angels at the perfect time. Their overthinking was starting to take a toll on their relationship.

You both stay quiet trying to recall the last time y'all had an argument. Last one y'all had was over what to eat but it wasn't that serious to do irrational things. 

"We don't have those type of problems though. Don't get me wrong we're not perfect. We have our small arguments. Some bigger than others but they ain't that serious." Osamu tell Veronica's mother.

She nods in understanding giving you both a heart warming hug thanking you one last time before you guys continued to walk to the hotel. The reception was next to the hotel that was located next to the beach so it was perfect for the both of you to escape whenever you wanted.

"Ya look beautiful,angel" Osamu brings up your interlocked hands to kiss the back of your hand. You blush jutting your lips out into a pout. Thankfully it was dark outside to where you couldn't notice your blush. "I know yer blushing,love" Osamu cups your warm cheeks in his hand giving your forehead a kiss.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 🍙🍙 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃