𝟭 🍙

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠

6:30 in the morning and Osamu is up and running, getting himself dressed for work

6:30 in the morning and Osamu is up and running, getting himself dressed for work. He approaches your side of the bed whispering for the third time this morning to wake up.

"Getcha ass out this bed" he grins

"Get the fuck out ma room" you peak from under the covers. Those same covers getting yanked from your body letting the cold air kiss your warm body.

"No seriously baby ,please get up. It's getting late"

"I'll call in sick"

"No ya ain't. You got that thing today. Wouldn't wanna miss that ,right ?"

"......"

"I said RIGHT ?"

"Yea, Yea" you get up with the motivation of the excited faces seeing you as soon as you walked into work. You hop out of bed also rushing to get ready sliding in some laid back clothes cause fuck high heels and dresses (I'm playing... kinda...professionalism is important I just seem to not care about it)

You walk out the shared bedroom finding Osamu in the kitchen making who knows what for breakfast. All you needed to know was that it smelled good af and that it buss.

Osamu turns around setting a plate in front of you smiling lightly leaning forward on the island waiting for you to taste what he had made. You look down at the plate seeing (favorite breakfast food). You smile taking the first bite while he is nervous not too sure if you'd like the way he made it. You finish the food pretty quickly leaving the man in front of you surprised, he thought you'd spit it out since you were picky with the way it was made.

"Did you like it ? I can make it again if you didn't ?!"

"But it was good ......really really realllllyyyy good"

You give him a quick peck thanking him for the breakfast. You make your way to the front door of the spacious house feeling a strong hand tap your shoulder.

" 'love ya"  Osamu kisses your temple then turns you around to give you a solid kiss in the lips.

"Good luck you'll need it" he playful says slapping your ass making you turn around to grab his cheeks together pulling him down for one last kiss of the morning "have a nice day,love" you say walking out the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 🍙🍙 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Opening up the door to the black jackals gym you don't even have a foot in when Atsumu and Bokuto come crashing into you. You lose your balance from the two falling back, luckily their coach was behind you to catch you before you hit your head.

"IT'S HER !! THE BAD BITCH !! ..... she didn't bring food though..." Atsumu trails off scoffing ,getting off you. Bokuto helps you off their coach squeezing you into a hug happy to see you after what to him seemed forever.

"I haven't seen you in forever (y/n) channnnn !!! You can even play with us" his eyes sparkle as he picks you off the ground rocking side to side squeezing the air out of you.

Mr.Foster  still being a bit taken aback from what just happened stood in silence until he noticed his player suffocating their only manager willing to put up with the shit that would always go down. "Alright son you can let her go now" he smiles  patting Bokuto's shoulder.

You finally get let go taking in deep breathes trying to not lose consciousness before the team huddles up around you. The team was a few weeks from a big match, making you get hella work in with the interviews that were requested from sport networks plus making sure a training routine was made for more effectivity on the court.