𝟭𝟱 🍙

𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡

"Every time ya went out by yerself -was it actually with him ?" Osamu's voice lowered down to a whisper falling into character with what was going on

"I-I- 'Samu baby come on we're happy together now. Let's forget any of this ever happened, yea ?" You smile extending your arm towards him. He smacks it away angry at what you had just said. Stepping a few steps to be in front of you he looks you right in the eye "Don't 'Samu me. What makes ya think I'll forget about this shit. Huh ?! I've done so much for ya and this 's how ya repay me. By ruining yer own marriage ??"

"Awe c'mon Osamu. It ain't that deep" Kuroo steps up behind you trying to show dominance. Osamu giving his a sharp look, he narrows his eyes at the bedhead.

Osamu steps up closer and Kuroo in front of you to the point where both of the men are in front of each other. Kuroo raising up his hand to Osamu's face and fixing a piece of hair that was covering his face "you cute as fuck, bro" Kuroo's words cut the 'tension' that was being withheld in the room.

"W-waahh ?! What's going on ?!" She turns to your snickering figure next to her brother who is also amused at the young girls reaction. "Akemi, I would never cheat on Osamu. Please calm down. And I'd never date Kuroo. We're too good of friends to date. Same goes with Ko and Sakusa."

"But how ? How did yall-"

"We planned this last night. You sounded tense the other day when you called me so I gathered everyone up and told them we'd pull a small joke on you. You were starting to get tense while I was talking to I decided to drop the joke there. Also one thing I want you to know is the same way your point of view changed about me when I told you that I had cheated is the same way anyone can change opinions about anyone. No matter if you liked them at one point or disliked them."

"So you never cheated ?"

"God no. I could never. Osamu is mr.right. Cooks,cleans, great in-"