𝟭𝟲 🍙

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀

"What's the first thing I gave ya when we started going out ?" Osamu begins the questions looking at you waiting for answer

"Your volleyball club jacket along with an ice cream cone" you respond

"Oh so she remembers" Osamu raises a brow tossing his card into the air "that was an easy one, next question !"

"Do I have any tattoos ?"

"People at home. Don't let Mr.Onigiri Miya fool ya. Though they are small - This man still has tattoos. He has a fox that matches Tsumu on his collar bone. and an onigiri on his left wrist. He has a sleeve planned but that's all I'll tell y'all"

"Osamu does (y/n) have any ?"

"Her back , a dragon and a matching one with Sakusa and another with Shinsuke. The one that matches Sakusa's is actually cute - it's a little ferret."

"Enough about pain. Moving on ~!! Do you remember when and where I said 'I love you' " you tilt your head showing him the question in your card.

"Okay no cause ya didn't say 'I love ya' ta me until just recently. She's a cold ass women, y'all.

"Are you serious ?" Kuroo asks at mid chew.

"Nah 'm just playin' she said 'I love ya' ta me when I took her food one day while on her period. She had the cramps that could kill so she stayed home from school. I think it was the hormones talkin' but I took it. I had been nervous thinking she didn't love me."

"First off yes he's correct and second of all: I was waiting for him to say the words before me cause I thought I was getting played with. You can never be too careful."