_16_

Next part...do inline comments

Some asked Anurag photo, but I don't want to show.... Because he is small role..So you can imagine anyone..🙏

__**__

"Ahhh..." Ishita pushed Nandini into her room, thank God pari slept in Anurag arms.

"Now..speak...Manik Malhotra won't come to save you." Ishita shouted pulling Nandini harshly by hand.

Nandini jerk her hands and said "You are devil..how could you do this to me..to your own daughter.. for a money..You sold me."

Nandini cried. But didn't affect Ishita or Ranveer, "Stop this drama. It won't change anything. I have many work..then shouting at you. "

Nandini cried looking down, Anurag rubbed her back but Nandini jerk it.

"Don't touch me." Nandini gave him a murdering look.

"Na..Nandini..What happened?..why are you talking like this to me...i am..Anurag Baby..your Love.." Anurag said.

"Ohh love!! I don't know. Can you say where we meet?" Nandini asked him.

He looked here and there, and stammered, "In your school..baby.."

Nandini smirked, "What happened Mrs. Singhania, forget to say all truth to him. Planned failed."

Ishita glared at her, Nandini snatched pari from Anurag," I got to know you are not my Anurag when I saw you. He will be having a mark on his hand, you don't have. And mainly we meet here..in this house...not in school..and you are not Anurag..can never be.." Nandini shouted.

Clapp!!!

Clapp!!!

"Nice.you got to know to truth. I am glade. I hired him to act like Anurag." Anurag removed a mask(skin like Mask..) he putting, his real face shown, he looks like a accused. He was same height, body all..just face different. Nandini glared at him.

"But my daughter done what I want. Now no one going to save you, my sweetheart. Manik Malhotra can't enter this house. So be here till you die." Ishita said and walked without Ranveer and Anurag who smirked at Nandini and went.

Nandini closed the door and kept pari on bed who woke up by her crying.

"Maaa..." Pari whip her tears.

"Ma done a mistake baby...Ma....cheated on Manik. But baby believe me I done for Manik only.?only for your mali...They will kill him." Nandini cried and hide her face on pari stomach who caressed her hair like a mother.

Flashback(few hours ago)

Before marriage start, Manan came there with pari. manik asked Nandini to wait in his room up. She walked up to his room but stopped hearing a voice from another room.

"Ishita all plan is done. But do you think Nandini will come with you." It's was Ranveer and Ishita talking. Nandini was shocked to hear she have to leave with them.

"She have to..if she want Manik Malhotra alive..then she have to." Nandini palm her mouth in shock.

"What? Are you planning to kill him?" Ranveer said shockingly.

Ishita smirked said "Yes, I already planned all. If Nandini refused then this only happen."

Nandini got shocked hearing it. Manik have done many things for her, now she have to do to this to save his life.

Flashback end

"I done this to save your mali baby...i didn't betrayal him. Trust Ma na." Nandini cried to pari as if she know all.