_29_

Next part...do inline comments

__*"__

I woke up due a giggling sound, I opened my eyes to see a adorable views. Pari was giggling, fully hide under Manik body.

"Monster will eat pari...give me kissy baby." Manik said, she giggling and nodded no, "no kissy."

"No kissy, then monster will eat pari cheeks first." He growled and bite her cheek lightly, pari yelled and laughed, as his bread tickling her.

"Papa..hahahaha....tic..tic.." pari laughed pushing his face, he smiled and held her hands.

"Then kissy." He said with pout.

Pari held his face and peck his lips, he smiled and kissed her neck, making her laugh more.

I smiled and click photo of this two, so adore.

"Maaa..." I kept my phone down and smiled at my Jaan.

"Gooly morling." She said coming into my arms, I pick her up and kept on my stomach, "Good morning Jaan."

"Good morning wifey." I blushed when he kissed my cheeks, I looked into his eyes, "Good morning..You ok?" I asked as yesterday night was still inside my mind.

"Good... Sharing my past and proving at least I am innocent to someone." He said caressing pari head, who laying between us now.

"Don't think much ok." I said, he nodded with smile. Soon his phone ring, he got to pick it up and walked to balcony.

"Pari come let's bath." I said, she jumped into my arms, she love water.

Soon me and pari busy in bathing, playing with water. I came outside with pari, I saw Manik wearing standing in the suit, was in hurry.

"Manik you leaving?" I asked.

He turned to us, his angry eyes soften, "Baby I have one important work. So need to leave and yes.. Don't open the door unless I come. Ok." He said I nodded yes, he kissed our forehead and left.

Pari waving bye with pout, "Papa will come Jaan. No sady." I said, she hide into my neck with pout, angry pari.

I dressed up her and cook for us, and spend whole time with pari in home.

__________

"Yes.....Did you find his location." I asked getting into car. That bloody Amar will be find soon, i said lie to Nandini yesterday he still in jail.

He escaped long back, he will surely come to hurt me. I won't wait till then.

"Sir...we can't. But we found something else." My right hand, Ace shown me his phone which had a footage.

"His men was standing outside mansion for so long, I got suspicious. When gaurds asked he came for walk. But I was suspicious." He said, I looked closely at him, zooming his face.

I was shocked seeing his face..

It's Nandini husband.. Anurag

Ex-husband...how he is alive?..Nandini told he died.

I rubbed my forehead in tension, "Ace find this guy...i want to know about him." He nodded.

I got down from car and walked inside my office. I entered my office to see dad..and dadu.

"You both here?" I asked walking to my chair.

"We heard Amar is out of jail. So..."

"It's my thing to take care, I don't need your guys advice." I spoke rudely, they sighed.