_26_

Next part...do inline comments

__**__

"Mr. Malhotra stop it.." Prithvi shouted the funeral of Neyonika. All look at him in confusion, behind Manik to came running.

"Prithvi what happened?" Srikanth asked him.

"Dada ji actaully..a mistake.." Prithvi said smiling.

"What is it?" Shanthi asked in tears.

Manik walked to Neyonika who laying on woods, he touched her face in shivering hands and slowly pinched her skin, which came by his hands.

Everyone shocked seeing it, Manik slowly removed the upper layer of skin, it shown someone else not Neyonika, Shanthi palmed her mouth in shock, Raj, Srikanth and his brother was shocked and had tears that wife, mother and daughter in law not die.

"Bhai..this means..Ma is alive." Dhruv asked in tears.

Manik nodded, "How you got to know this Manik?" Srikanth asked, Raj looked at manik.

"I got a call from someone... Saying something in one go mom didn't die..he said the clue is in our hand. I don't know what to do..then thought something whether her face was done something, so i came." Manik said looking down.

Raj went and hugged him, "Thankq..Thankq.. I thought I lost her..." Raj break the hug and held Manik hands who looking at him, "She always right...she know you always there for her."

Manik stepped back, controlling himself, "Abhi..take all home..about this women we will look after." Prithvi said seeing Manik emotional. All walked out, Manik stood seeing at particular side.

"Manik..control man, she is alive. She won't leave you." Prithvi said, Manik nodded ane walked away. Prithvi sighed and walked behind him.

_______________

"Jaan slowly...baby." Nandini shouted seeing pari dancing on cartoon song. Nandini scared as she might fall.

"La..la.. dolimon..dolimon..llala..Lala." pari singing in her toddler voice, Nandini smiling at her, arranging clothes and came out.

Her attention went to calendar, "Ayyappa...I didn't notice it.....What should I say to Manik? Now only his mother dead." Nandini sighed and walked near pari.

"Advance happy birthday Jaan." Nandini whispered and kissed pari cheeks, who smiled at her ma.

"This year I can give you happiness Jaan. Now you have father." Nandini said whipping her tears, pari pouted not knowing what her ma saying, struggled into her Ma warmth.

"Manik you came." Nandini stood up, with pari who become happy seeing her Papa.

Manik straight hugged Nandini and pari, Nandini got confused maybe he sad for his mother death, pari patted Manik cheeks.

"Manik it's ok..." Nandini said feeling wetness on her shoulder.

"No..Nandini..she..she is alive.." Nandini break the hug and looked at manik in shock.

"Yes Nandu..she is alive.." Manik said smiling, Nandini become happy hearing it.

Manik said everything to Nandini, he made her sit on bed, lay down on her lap, pari sat on his chest, playing with him.

"Ayyappa..got to know who did this?" Nandini asked caressing his hair.

"Finding.." Manik said holding pari by her waist and pick her up, pari clapped her hands and laughed thinking she flying.

"Hope you will find him soon." Nandini said. Manik busy in playing with pari, Nandini sat admiring them, suddey got to know about pari birthday.

"Manik.." Nandini called him, he just hmm, tickling pari who's laugh filled the whole room.

"Manik..Pari birthday is coming." Nandini said, Manik looked at her in shock.

"Really?" Manik asked siting on bed with pari, who sticking to his chest.

"Yes...I too forgot, this weekend." Nandini said with pout, Manik excitedly pick up pari, and twirling her, "My princess birthday coming...yayyayayyaay papa is happy. Is princess happy?" Manik said excitedly

"Pali??" Pari asked doubtfully

"Yes my princess bd is coming, more gift, cakes, chocolates, icecream we enjoy ok." Manik said, pari lick her lips hearing chocolate and icecreams.

"Pali Pali..bi..birhilay." pari said clapping her hands.

Manan smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Nandini you guys have dinner and sleep,I have some work." Manik said taking his phone, Nandini nodded with pout and pari who become sad seeing her Papa leaving again.

Manik who saw this, "sorry babies, work is there." Manik made cute face, Nandini nodded with smile, pari too nodded seeing her ma.

Manik smiled and left, "Don't worry Jaan..Papa will come soon." Nandini said, pari whin and hide into her chest.

Five days passed like this, Manik was so into finding the culprit behind it, side by side he making arrangements for pari birthday too, her first bd with him, he want it to make it special.

"Ayyappa tomorrow pari birthday, but this Manik not there." Nandini talking to her Ayyappa seeing it's 11:55, in 5 minute next day will start.

"Happy birthday Jaan." Nandini said kissing pari cheeks, who smiled in sleep.

"Happy birthday princess." Nandini jumped back in fear hearing his sudden voice, turned to see Manik laying beside hee.

"Uff Manik you scared me." Nandini hit his chest, he chuckled and hugged her.

"Sorry" Manik said leaning to pari kiss her cheeks, who struggled into her pillow.

"I thought you won't come." Nandini said in fear.

"Hey!! How will ignore my princess birthday that her first bd with me. I was busy in searching good things for her." Manik said hiding into her neck.

"Hmm.." Nandini said yawning.

"Sleep, tomorrow is important one." Manik said patting her head, she slowly slept hugging pari close to her.

Manik keep patting and admiring both, it became hobby for him. His phone made sound, he pick up to see.

I heard pari birthday today..It's 12:02, say my wish to her.
And Manik you ask what I want na. I want Nandini and pari and mainly your death.
Tomorrow is big day Manik, anything may happen...meet you soon buddy Haan

."Past are meant to be forgotten, but there is a clue for you in that.

~well wisher.

Manik thinking his words,..he somewhere related to his past.

"Shit.." Manik sat on bed with jerk, looked at Nandini and pari who sleeping peacefully.

He took his phone and walked to balcony, called prithvi

"Hello..listen call to central jail immediately and investigate HE is there or not." Manik said to Prithvi.

"..."

"Do what I say?" Manik shouted.

After few minutes, prithvi said making him shock, "I never thought you will come out soon... Because of you my life is like this. Come this time I won't let you win."

Manik walked to his dressing table and opened to see a photo which he looked for three years, "I wish I could have saved you." Manik stood with tears, without knowing Nandini seeing and hearing all.

__________

How was the update?

Few words for Neyonika alive

Few words for message and Manik words at last

Few words for Manan

Few words for pari birthday.

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️