_21_

Important:- I have thought to extend this story a little more.......as Manik past is still pending..and get ready to another shocking twists😚😚😚😚unknown writer is back with it💃💃💃💃💃💃

And I am thinking to side by side update... my others Stories too.. lets see

Next part..do inline comments

__**__

He opened the door to see Ishita and Ram standing nervously.

"You guys here?..any problem." Manik asked strictly.

"Manik..we are here to speak to you both." Ram said, Manik glanced at both and gave way for them. Both moved in to hall to see Nandini and pari seeing tv.

"Manik who came..." Nandini words suck seeing her parents, stood up.

"You both here." Nandini said, pari looked at two with frown and stood up holding Nandini hands, hugged her waist, protective Nandini hands circle around her.

"They said they need to speak something. Say Mr. Murthy and Mrs. Singhania or Murthy." Manik said shrugging his shoulder.

"Manik we are not here to fight or anything. We want to speak to our daughter." Ram said turning to Nandini who looking at down, her eyes yet to flow.

"Nandu..beta I know I pushed you away from us. That can't be forgiven but that doesn't means I hate you. You always been my princess, always be...that time everything was messed up, my work, your mother, all I forgot about you. I am really sorry, that one mistake of mine never thought you will be in devil hands...forgive me." Ram cried, kneeling down on his knee. Nandini stepped back in fear, no daughter will see her father in her feet.

"Papa..no.." Nandini siad holding his hands, Manik took pari in arms who looking at her mother in worry.

"No beta...I done a mistake...I should be guilty and ask your forgiveness. I am sorry..So sorry." Ram cried, Nandini nodded no and hugged him. Ram caressed her hair.

"No crying Papa, I forgive you...please don't. All do mistake but we should recover and learn from it." Nandini said.

Ram smiled and keep his hands at her head, "I did..i learn how much selfish I was. Manik came in right time and gave me some brain. Or esle I might be stupid and might watching you in pain." Nandini smiled at manik who busy is caressing pari hands, but his ears on them only.

Ishita Stood in tears without saying anything, looking down.

"You won't speak?" Ram said to her.

Ishita looked at both in tears and sobbed looking down.,"I can't be forgiven Ram..i did a sin..like Manik said I was blind for my revenge didn't see how much my daughter suffer."

Nandini moved back in tears, Manik held her, she hide into his chest and cried. He caressed her back to calm down, pari patted her head to calm down like her father. Both kissed Nandini head, which made her little bit happy.

"Another reason that you guys visited..if no can you leave." Manik said strictly as Nandini crying again.

"One more thing Manik..Nandu beta." Ram said taking a papers from ishita.

"These are properties and our companies, jeweles, we kept for our daughter even her grandparents one are there for her. At her 18th birthday we planned to give but everything changed. So..Nandu beta it's for you." Ram said to Nandini who looking at them from Manik arms.

"I don't need this...I don't want any properties from Murthy. I am happy with my husband and daughter." Nandini said looking down.

Ram and Ishita glanced at each other and Manik, who shrugged his shoulder, mentioning he can't help in it.