_18_

Next part..do inline comments

Thankq many liked this story and gave more support..🙏🙏🙏🙏means alot alot alot...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry I was so busy in my fav show😅😅😅

__**___

All shocked to hear Nandini words, manik's brother smiled and happy for it, who entered with police.

"Mr. Malhotra, can we know who is the culprit?" Police asked Manik, who looked at Abhi who nodded yes.

"He.. Ranveer Singhania who you all searching for this long." Manik said, Neyonika looked down in tears.

"Inspector you can't arrest me easily, just because he says.You should have proof to arrest me." Ranveer aid to police and smirked at manik who chuckled.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra, we need proof to submit in court." Inspector said

"Proof is there, i will give." Manik said walking to Nandini and pari. He removed the chain around Pari neck.

"Malii..Pali." pari said holding it, as it's her mali gift.

"One minute princes, papa will give it back." Manik said, pari pouted hiding in Nandini neck as she angry at papa. He opened the pendant to see a pendrive like.

"It has whole audio recorded inspector. Cabir play this." Manik said throwing to Cabir, who catched it and took a laptop from Abhi, play it.

Inspector heard if, all conversation from he trying to assault Nandini was clear in it, shocked Malhotra's, Manik held Nandini close to him who crying in his arms.

"Is it enough or more you want inspector. I have evidence too." Manik said pointing at Ishita and Ram.

"It's enough Mr. Malhotra, we will look after it. Arrest him." Constable hand cuff and dragged him to outside.

"Inspector, without my knowledge he should never get bail. I will meet tomorrow." Manik said, inspector nodded and left.

All stood in there place numb, "Bhai." Cabir gave pendant to Manik back.

"Bro are you coming with us?" Dhruv asked even though they know he won't.

Manik glanced at Malhotra's and them, "No." Brother become sad.

"Don't worry, for you three my doors always open. You can meet me." Manik said, three hugged him.

"Ma..Manik..." Neyonika words suck, when Manik raised his hands.

"I won't want to talk to you. I had enough Mrs. Malhotra, and I am done with this family. You guys not you g to change. Now can you agree to sell a girl." Manik asked.

"Manik..It's not like that... Nandini is good girl for to marry you...." Neyonika said.

"Whatever reason you say,...It's wrong. Without a girl concern we should never touch or so anything with her. And you Mrs. Singhania, you done for this revenge na..that he touched your daughter..But once you thought about her more then your ego...She must be happy with him and you. But because of you she lost her life, one innocent soul dead, and now this baby don't have her father. It's all because of you all...parents should be roll model to their children. No like this." Manik words made all guilty.

Manik turned to Nandini who looking at him with tears, walked near them, made apri wear the pendant.

"Sorry baby." He kissed pari cheeks who smiled and lean to go into his arms but Manik moved back shocked Nandini, pari pout.

"Unknowingly I was part of your loss. If I know this I might not said ok for this deal. And even because of circumstance I married you, when you were not right state. Now I give a option..if you want to leave.you can..You have enough freedom to chose anything." Manik said looking at Nandini who stood numb. All shocked how easily he saying it. They know how possessive it.

He turned to leave as she didn't say anything.

"Papaaaaaa." Manik stopped hearing it. He turned to them, to see Nandini smiling at him. Pari clapping her hands excitedly.

"Papaa..Mali Papa." Manik walked to them, held pari hands. "Say again."

"Mali Papa." Pari jumped to his arms and hugged him tightly, Manik kissed her face madly and hugged her, as his life depend on it.

"Without even listening to me you leaving." Manik looked at Nandini, "In my life nothing came which I asked. Only thing cmae it's pari who gave a new life to me, after her you gave me a meaning to live a life. You two become my life, I can't never chose Manik.. Because always my chose is bad, so I can't chose." Nandini said looking at him, moved and held his one hand, joined it.

"But...You were never been chose Manik. I don't want to make you as option. Because you always special, which no one knowns. You can be monster or devil, but at heart you are baby who need love and care. Which I ready to give. Now will you accept me with all faults?" Nandini said with tears.

Manik hands slowly whip it, and lean towards her, "Every one had faults in them, even me. I am happy that you accept me. I am ready, I love you so much." Nandini head snapped at him hearing it.

"I love you Nandini Malhotra." Manik said smiling.

Nandini hugged him tightly and cried, Manik rubbed her back. His brother was so happy, Malhotra's smiled, Ishita and Ram smiled.

"I love you too manik...I love you." Nandini whispered hugging him.

Manik smiled and kissed her head, "Pali lub Ma Papa." Manan smiled and kissed her both cheeks from either side.

"Ma/Papa love you too princess/Jaan." Manan said together making her giggling and laughing, making them smile.

"Manik..can you take us far away for here..i don't want anyone..only us..only me, you and pari..please.." Nandini said looking at him.

He nodded and kissed her forehead, "Only us."

Let's see tomorrow remaining😚😚😜😜
____________________
How was the update??

Few words for Manik

Few words for Nandini

Fee words for Manan confession

Few words for Manan and pari

Few Words for Malhotra's

Few words for Ranveer

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️