_19_

Next part..do inline comments

__**__

Manik pov

I never thought my life will change like this. I will again become a human, I thought my life end two years ago, but this two babies changed my life.

When I first saw her in my office I felt special..her cute red nose, cubby cheeks fuck!!she was a baby....i never thought she must be having a baby. Pari she become my life...my lifelines just like her mother.

I looked down my phone which has recording of Nandini explaining to call pari me as Papa...how cutely she said "Pali Papa." I can't control my smile...I even set it as ringtone....I just want to hear her voice.

I thought Ishita and Ranveer will be planning something so only I fixed audio device in her chain as pari will always be with her ma. I really broken when she hugged him and went away. I thought my life end. But when I heard her audio, i felt my heart came back and guilty how I can never trust my love. I felt pain when Nandini crying heart out to pari as if she understand. But my baby really matured then her mother. Before I hear more Ishita came. I missed my princess called me princess.

Good I want to eat her..She fucking cute so much just like her mother. I forgot to heard that before when I heard it again, I was in cloud night..that was amazing moment in my life.

I informed Abhi to keep black money in ishita bag as I know somewhere she will come to me to fight so that time I can make her stop the truth.

No one knowns I had business with ram Murthy, he is man with few words like me. Unfortunately not a good father to fight for his daughter. I took help from him to get information about past, when i get to know ishita was married Ram out of love but it was decreasing because of fight, misunderstanding, which lead a fight.

Between this Ranveer saw her in lust and got obsessed with her, want her. He planned all misunderstanding between Ram and Ishita and got divorced, he satisfied with Ishita and his next target went my Nandini. When Ishita know this she try to warn him but that time she got to He was behind her divorce..so revenge came first then her daughter safety.

So she did all to make Nandini run away from there with anurag..so she will be safe but she herself don't know Ranveer was searching for her and killed Anurag. Again brought her to that hell...But thankgod Nandini run away again to save her child, as she got to know they signed a deal.

Thankgod she left because that time I might to hurt her..as i was not in my sense..i was fully monster. Without my knowledge I might hurt her..and mainly pari. Thinking that itself making me scared to core.

When Ishita got to know about this deal. She thought money can save her...as if she become rich no one touch her. So she thought to end the deal and take her daughter away from there..but unfortunately never thought Manik Malhotra never leave his things to anyone...

Nandini Manik Malhotra and pari Manik Malhotra is mine always...*smirked*

If both be with her..no guarantee she might take care of them properly..What if she again marry someone and hurt my Nandini..this time. she has a baby too

I tighten my fist hearing it, Its angry me. I got to know how much my Nandini gone through, she was in pain throughout her life. Now she deserve only love one and only love.

I will give it, I will try my maximum to give it...

Now I am married, have a wife and daughter who is only mine.

"What you doing here? Didn't sleep?" I smiled hearing my big baby words.

I felt she stood beside me, "Pari slept. You? What is this?" She took my phone and heard it.