_31_

Next part...do inline comments

More three chapters then epilogue🤧

__**__

All were shocked to see..

Amar cried in pain holding his leg, "You bloody..fucking shit... Neyonika.."

Its Neyonika🖐️

Amar crawled and took his gun to shoot Neyonika, but Manik shoot his hands, which made him screamed in pain.

Manik closed pari ears, who bsuy in playing with his shirt button.

Manik shoot all men's around there, moved to Nandini who siting like statue.

"Nandu..see here...all right...baby." Nandini looked at him in tears and hugged him

"Why me Manik?What i have done? I feel disgusted of his touch?" Nandini said rubbing her hands, neck hardly.

Pari chin wobbled up seeing her ma crying, soon cried loudly.

"Nandu .. Don't cry, pari too crying see." Manik sisd, he know Nandini will do anything for pari.

She whip her tears and looked at pari, whip her tears, "Jaana don't cry, see Ma not crying."

Pari jumped into her arms, and said "No cry cry."

"No crying baby." Nandini said kissing her head.

"Papa bady..ma cry cry." Pari said pointing at Amar, saying he made her Ma cry.

"Papa will take care of them. Now you leave with Ma." Manik said ,pari nodded ok.

Nandini looked at him,"You not coming?" She asked.

Manik nodded no, glared at Amar and Anurag, "I have other work. I called cabir and abhi, they will here soon. You leave with them."

Nandini nodder, Manik moved to Neyonika who looking at him with tears.

He took the gun from her, and turned to leave but Neyonika held his hands.

"Manik..beta..please forgive me...I know I done wrong hurting and not trusting you...beta please." Manik looked at her, she was about to join her hands but Manik held it.

"I never thought you bad Ma. I know why you done this? I want the truth from your mouth. But not now...come let's leave." She nodded.

Soon Cabir and Abhi came, hugged Neyonika in tears.

"Ma are you fine?" Abhi asked, checking her if any wound.

"I am fine Abhi. Stop crying both." Neyonika said whipping her sons tears, Nandini notice Manik who looking other side.

"Abhi drop ma and Nandini at penthouse. Don't say anyone Ma is got?" Manik said making all frown.

"Bhai why?" Abhi asked, but stopped seeing Manik glared.

"Do as i said" Both nodded and walked out with Neyonika and Nandini who glanced at manik last.

Manik walked to Amar and Anurag, glared at them.

"Robert.." Manik shouted, Robert came running.

"Take care of this two shit...when I call you bring them to Malhotra mansion.  Be alert." Manik warned and walked out.

Robert, called two mens and tied two and took both to someplace.

____________________

At penthouse.