Chapter 1: Welcome to England!

[Y/N POV]

My eyes pinged open the exact second the wheels of the plane hit the runway. I had been sleeping so I had all my energy for the journey I had to take from London to Glastonbury. My aunt had seen me off in New York and said she would be on a flight in the next week or so.

Y/N: England sure looks nice!

I thought with the most amount of sarcasm ever. The raindrops we're running down the window that I was sat beside and the grey clouds were not the most welcoming present in the world.

Y/N: I shouldn't be one to prejudge! You never know, it might actually be nice! Looking at all the pictures of England it does look nice!

In the sunshine maybe, but if it was raining then it just seemed a bit too miserable.

I hadn't flown on a plane since I was very young and the busy terminal really put me off from flying again. And that was both in New York and here in London. It just seemed like such a hassle to fly somewhere nowadays because there were just too many people. It would be nice to be somewhere that I wasn't recognised though!

Y/N: Where to now?

???: Excuse me, are you Y/N?

And here I thought no one would recognise me. I turn to see a woman blue hair, red eyes and glasses standing in front of me. She was wearing a witches hat which made me assume she was from Luna Nova.

Y/N: Yes I am. Are you from Luna Nova?

Ursula: Yes I am. I am Professor Ursula Callistis. Your aunt told us what you looked like, just in case you were wondering.

Y/N: Fair enough. Because I was a little taken back by the fact someone seemed to recognise me when I'm somewhere new!

We both laugh a little and I look at her.

Y/N: I wasn't expecting anyone to meet me at the airport. I was expecting to meet them when I got to Glastonbury.

Ursula: I was also expecting to meet you when you arrived in Glastonbury, but the headmistress wanted me to meet you here to ensure you got to Luna Nova alright.

I was already wondering if my Spider-Man identity had already been leaked. I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone at Luna Nova because they simply just didn't need to know. And also it would put them all in unnecessary danger.

Y/N: Anyway, shall we get going then? I am eager to get started!

Ursula: Of course! And I'm glad to hear how enthusiastic you are to begin!

Y/N: I will admit that I have never believed in magic, but doing my research it actually seems really interesting! It's a shame that I missed out on it all! Have you heard of Shiny Chariot? I would be surprised if you haven't, being a witch and all.

She jumps slightly at the name and looks at me.

Ursula: Shiny. Chariot? Yes of course I've heard of her!

Y/N: Thought so! She seemed like she was so amazing! It's a shame that her shows stopped!

Ursula: Y-yeah! It is...

The two of us continued to walk through the airport in silence. I really wish I had managed to catch one of her shows before they stopped. It all just seemed so...well, magical!

[Ursula POV]

The way he talked about those shows reminded me so much of what Akko had been like so far. Those two had the same opinions on my shows...it made all that work kinda feel worth it, but it didn't help that I knew that there were others out there that didn't feel the same. The exact opposite actually...