Chapter 10: Treasure Hunt?

[Y/N POV]

My whole body was aching when I opened my eyes. The sun was just beginning to rise and shine through the closer curtains.

I could hear the girls snoring slightly as I sat up.

The pain I was feeling in my back, reminding me of what occurred the night before...

~

Man: Somebody please help me!! He's got a knife!!

???: Ahahaha!!! There is no one here to save you!! The next time someone will see you, will be when you are dead!!!

I had been swinging around for a while now. My spidey senses yelling at me that there was someone in danger.

It was only now that I could hear the desperate cries of a frightened civilian and the manic laughter of their pursuer.

Finally while I was mid flip, I could see the event happening below me.

Readjusting myself, I shot my webs at the guys hand and went flying towards him. Kicking him in the head, he went flying into the ground, dropping the knife.

Man: Oh my god! Thank you so much! You r saved my life!

It turned to the man and nodded my head.

Y/N: If I was you, I would start running. You never know, there might be more of them out there.

They quickly nod their head and begin to stumble away. Making sure they were a safe distance from me, I looked at the ground to see that the guy was unconscious.

He probably won't be waking up anytime soon either.

Y/N: Real nasty kick....

I didn't like doing this to people, but when there is danger, I know I have to take drastic measures!

Suddenly, I leapt into the air and flipped backwards over another group of thugs.

They all most probably were part of a gang or something.

Thug 1: You're messing with the wrong gang!

Thug 2: Go and check on him! We'll deal with this weirdo!

The third guy in the group was ordered to check on the guy unconscious on the ground.

Y/N: Well at least I now know they all work together!

Thug 1: You're gonna pay for messing with us!

The two of them brandished even bigger knives from their pockets.

Y/N: I will not let you all terrorise the people of this town!

Thug 2: This is our town! Our boss wouldn't be very happy if he found out there was a pest!

Thug 1: It won't matter! We can deal with this kid! He won't be a pest for much longer!

They began to approach as I shot webs at their faces, which blinded them and caused them to drop their knives.

While they were panicking, I shot more webs at the body of the first thug and jumped towards him.

I kicked him square in the chest which sent him to the floor.

However, he wasn't beaten as he kicked me in the stomach which sent me backwards.

Thug 1: W-what are you?!

I held my stomach as I stood up and dodged out of the way of a punch.

Y/N: You don't need to know who I am. Just that I am the one who will stop you from terrorising this town! It's not your town!