01.

⿻01

⿻01. GREETINGS

"Fuck you, Hu Tao!" You exclaimed as your best friend left you all alone in the school yard, surrounded by your luggages.

"Shut the fuck up, y/n! I'll be back in a second, let me greet Xiangling first!" She shouted back, earning a few annoyed looks from the other students who were in the yard at the moment. You glared back at them.

You sighed, taking a seat on Hu Tao's biggest luggage. Your eyes scanned the place, taking in every detail. The school had three buildings: main building, where all the classrooms and the canteen was, and two dorm buildings, each of them having a café at the ground floor.

Hu Tao came back running, her pig tails trailing behind her.

"I'm back! ehe~" She smiled at you. You got up and flicked her forehead.

"Dumbass, don't leave me all alone in a crowd ever again. You know i despise them. Besides, you could've taken me with you to greet Xiangling! I miss her as well y'know"

"Yeeees~, but the job of being a luggage bodyguard suits you, miss y/n." She winked. "Besides, Xiangling goes here as well! You'll have plenty of time to greet her" Hu Tao threw an arm around your neck.

You and Hu Tao somehow made it to medical school and you were going to be dormmates. You both studied hard for the entrance exams for months since it was your dream ever since you were children.

You and Hu Tao have been friends ever since you were little. With your moms meeting in the same hospital when you were born, you and Hu Tao were basically inseparable.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Hu Tao suddenly flicking your forehead. You blinked twice, before realizing she already left ahead of you, her luggages in her hands. She was excited to see your guys' room and you'd lie if you said you weren't as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few hours later, Hu Tao has already occupied her part of the room and you occupied yours. You had put up posters and pictures on your side, but you felt like it didn't radiate the energy you wanted.

An imaginary light bulb appeared above your head as an idea popped in your head. You rummaged through your suitcase, in search for the old painting set you brought. Why did you have a painting set in your suitcase? You didn't know either.

"Oi, Hu Tao, give me your hand" You turned towards the brown-haired girl.

"What? Why?" She asked while cautiously averting her gaze towards the red colour in your hand.

"I want you to imprint your hand on this wall! To add a little bit of spice" You winked at her. You decided that the empty, white space on your wall would be a perfect place to 'imprint your friends onto'.

She chuckled, giving you her palm with no hesitation.

"Do your job"

You swiftly ran the thick brush against her palm until it was fully covered in red paint. You proceeded to instruct her to press her hand against the wall, creating a red copy of her palm features.

"Ah! I love it!" Hu Tao exclaimed.

"Me too. I'll make every single one of my friends from college to imprint their hands on this wall" You smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, amazing, now let's go meet up with Xiangli-" Hu Tao was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

"I'll get it" You responded.

SALMON'S CORNER

y'know what? fuck exams i wanna write this.