𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 - wounds

( this is not part of the story!! )enjoy <3

enjoy <3

It was a cold friday afternoon. You were alone in your apartment since Hu Tao was sleeping over at Xiangling's house for the weekend.

As the thunderstorm outside was shedding its nerves on your windows, a knock was heard at your door. You paused the show you were currently watching and removed the blanket from your legs, getting up from the couch.

"Who could it be..? On this weather too." You wondered while grabbing the door knob, twisting it and opening the door.

"E-eh? Xiao? What are you doing here?"

"y/n, h—"

"You're soaked! And where are these cuts from?" You grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to your kitchen after closing the door.

Xiao followed you silently like a sad puppy and sat on the kitchen counter.

His cuts weren't that bad, but you were still worried. You grabbed the first aid kit and a towel, drying his hair and face before disinfecting his wounds.

"How did you get these?" You asked softly.

Xiao sniffed. You swear to god if he is getting a cold—

"Well, I was leaving the club room since me, Venti, Kazuha and Aether finished rehearsal and I heard some dudes saying bad words about you..."

He sniffed again then continued, while you were applying pink bandaids on his cuts.

"...It pissed me off so I told them to shut the fuck up, but then one of them got angry as well and told me to leave, but I didn't leave, so he grabbed me by my shirt and told me to fuck off and I punched him and told him to apologize for the mean words he said about you so he punched me back and I kind off fell so—" He was rambling.

You interrupted him by placing your lips onto his and caressing the back of his neck. Xiao hesitantly put his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him as you were standing between his legs.

You pulled away, embracing him into a hug and Xiao closed his eyes, resting his chin on your shoulder. You were still softly caressing the back of his neck, calming him down. He was still sniffing.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you worried, but after that I really needed to hug you" Xiao spoke almost above a whisper.

You blushed. "It's okay, don't worry. But please promise me you won't get in anymore fights, okay? It doesn't matter whether if it's about me or someone else"

Xiao hummed. "I promise"

You both stayed like that for a few minutes until you realized he still had wet clothes on.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about your clothes. Stay right here, I'll grab some for you"

You went into your closet and grabbed some of the clothes you stole from him.

Xiao changed into the bathroom as you made some hot tea for both of you. He was definitely catching a cold by coming all the way from the school building to your apartment so you'd like to comfort him as much as you can. Even if it means you'll catch the cold as well.

When Xiao came out of the bathroom, you both sat on the couch and continued watching some random shows while drinking tea.

The boy had his arm around you the entire time, as he held you close under the blanket.

"Hey Xiao"

"Hm?"

"Thank you for standing up for me. You're really sweet" You said, making him blush.

"Oh uhm... no problem" He retorted awkwardly.

"Also if you want, you can sleep over. Hu Tao is at Xiangling's"

"Okay" He accepted your offer.

You looked up at him and smiled, making him blush even more.

He smiled back though :)