04.

⚠︎TW: ALCOHOL

⚠︎TW: ALCOHOL

04. SPIN THE BOTTLE

"Yeah, I didn't know you were studying here as well" You responded.

Tartaglia and your sister, Signora, have been togheter for a year and a half. They broke up right before Tartaglia had to go to college, because Signora got mad that he didn't apply to the same college as her. You told your sister that her decision was childish as fuck and that she didn't get to decide his future, but she didn't pay attention to your words.

You, on the other hand, liked Tartaglia as a person. He had a nice personality, even though he could be an asshole sometimes. You're glad you got to see him again. Besides, he was rich and you had the ability to make him buy you stuff.

"Tartaglia—"

"Please, call me Childe. I prefer that nickname instead of my own name" He interrupted Xiao.

"Childe" Xiao corrected himself "Is there a place in this apartment that's more scattered? We don't really enjoy the sweaty atmosphere in the living room"

"Why, yes of course, there's the balcony, at the end of the hall" Childe responded with a grin.

"Thank you" Hu Tao said, pushing you and Xiao out of the room.

"He was definitely on something" You said.

"Yes" Xiao, surprisingly agreed with you. You only spent a few hours togheter, but he started warming up to you a little bit.

"How do you know?" Hu Tao asked, placing a finger on her chin.

"Because one, he was in the bathroom all by himself and two, he didn't ask about Signora" You simply responded.

"And three, he wasn't making out with someone" Xiao added.

"Ugh" Hu Tao shook her head.

The three of you reached the balcony. Xiao opened the door and let Hu Tao in, cutting your path when you wanted to enter.

"Fuck you, Xiao" You cussed at him.

Xiao sighed in response as you closed the balcony door behind you. There was a small, round table with four chairs and a blue box with a white handle. All three of you looked inside the box, which turned out to be full of ice and unopened beer bottles. Hu Tao was the first one to grab a bottle, followed by you and Xiao.

A few hours passed and you ended up enjoying eachother's company more than the party that was going on in the living room.

Suddenly, Childe's head popped from behind the door, his shirt being all smudged with lipstick.

"We're playing spin the bottle in a different room, you guys should join us!" He spoke.

Hu Tao looked at you and Xiao, a smirk tugging at her lips. Before you and the golden-eyed boy could speak, Hu Tao accepted Childe's invitation without even stuttering.

"Yes, we're definitely joining"

"Hu Tao, I don't want to play a stupid game with some stupid drunk people" Xiao spoke with an annoyed tone.

"The drunk people don't wanna kiss you either, boohoo" Childe retorted, even though he wasn't really part of the conversation.

An imaginary irk mark appeared on Xiao's forehead as he flipped Childe off.

"I don't care, we're all going!" Hu Tao looked at Xiao then at you.

"Whatever" You said, getting up from your seat, followed by Xiao.

You followed Childe in a room that looked a lot like his bedroom. The rest of the apartment was a mess, but pretty empty, hinting that the majority of the people left.

Childe's bedroom was surprisingly tidy and organized. It radiated a fresh vibe, unlike the owner of it.

In front of his bed, on the floor, there were four people, standing in a circle with a glass bottle in the middle. You didn't recognize the people and you weren't in the mood to greet them either.

You, Hu Tao, Childe and Xiao joined the other four in the circle.

"Alright! Who's breaking the ice?" A guy with a long, single braid broke the silence.

"Ohh, I want to go first" A blue-haired dude spoke. You considered his chest was a little bit too exposed and he looked like he was about Childe's age. "But before I start the game, I require names first"

"Aether" The blonde guy said.

"Childe! But, I'm pretty sure everyone knows me already" Childe spoke with a smug.

"I go by Zhongli." Another dude beside you spoke, a long, low ponytail hanging at the back of his head.

"What do you mean that you 'go' by Zhongli?" You asked confused.

"That is my name" Zhongli spoke, turning his head towards you.

"Whatever, I'm y/n"

"Hu Tao at your service!" The brown-haired girl next to you spoke.

"Xiao"

"Lisa" A young female next to Xiao spoke. She was really pretty.

"I am Kaeya, your prince charming, m'lady" The blue haired guy spoke, making eye contact with you.

You blinked twice, smiling shyly at him as a small blush crept up your cheeks.

Kaeya spun the bottle, as everyone looked at it with enthusiasm. It landed on himself.

"What a shame, indeed" Kaeya pouted.

"I'm next" You spoke as you took the bottle, spinning it as hard as you could.

❦