07.

❦ 07

❦ 07. BLUE HAIRED PEOPLE

You entered the cafe with Hu Tao trailing behing you. You both stopped, scanning the place.

It was pretty, it gave off a calm vibe, having different kinds of plants hanged pretty much everywhere. It was definitely going to be one of your favorite places.

Hu Tao spotted Xiao at a table in the corner, seated between two people you didn't recognize. Most likely his friends Hu Tao was talking about.

"Gooood~ morning, Xiao! New people!" Hu Tao greeted smiling.

"Morning everyone" You greeted as well.

Xiao signaled you and Hu Tao to take a seat in front of him and his friends. While sitting down you both made eye contact for a few moments, earning a slight blush from Xiao. Interesting.

The new faces looked interesting in your opinion. There was a guy and a girl and they both had blue hair. It looked funny to see Xiao between two blue heads.

"I assume you are y/n" The guy started pointing towards you "And you must be Hu Tao" he said, turning his field of vision towards the girl next to you.

"You guessed it, uh....?" You started.

"Chongyun. My name is Chongyun and I like ghosts and popsicles" The boy introduced himself with a smile.

Hu Tao slammed her hands on the table, making you all jump. She leaned towards Chongyun with the biggest eyes you've ever seen.

"Hi I'm Hu Tao and I like ghosts as well!" Hu Tao exclaimed a little bit too excited. "Most people think it's stupid though..." She trailed off.

"Because it is" Xiao intruded. He made a short pause before saying "...Only spirits exist though" He said proudly.

"Aren't they the same thing?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"I did not ask for your opinion on this matter, y/n. It is probably incorrect anyways" Xiao looked at you with the corner of his eye. He seemed to be averting your gaze.

"Meanie" You mumbled. You couldn't help but think about what happened last night and from the looks of it, Xiao was thinking about it too.

"Anyways, she is Ganyu!" Chongyun said while looking towards the blue haired female next to Xiao. "She likes uh... sleeping... she doesn't really do it at night even though I tell her to stop doing so much work... Aah, she won't listen."

Ganyu was in fact sleeping right now. She looked so peaceful and calm. You secretly hoped she was nicer than Xiao. The dark haired boy nudged her a bit, waking her up.

"Ah, hello people" Ganyu said yawning slightly. "I am Ganyu, I'm a second year" She smiled nicely towards you and Hu Tao. You liked her already.

"Hi, Ganyu and Chongyun! I'm y/n and I reaaaally like animals and plants" You smiled. "I hope we can be good friends!"

"What are we going to do today?" Xiao asked.

Everyone started thinking but nothing would come up in your mind. Eventually,  Ganyu suggested you could go to a park and just walk and get to know each other better.

"Actually, I can't go to the park today, I have to meet up with my friend, Xingqiu in about an hour" Chongyun spoke. "I'll see you around!"

"Ah, can I come with you to the dorms, Chongyun? I'd love to go on a walk with you guys, but I really wanna be in bed right now" Ganyu sighed. "I promise I'll go with you on a walk on another day!"

Chongyun and Ganyu got up and everyone said their goodbyes to them. It was now only you, Xiao and Hu Tao.

You exited the cafe and started heading towards the park. The weather was nice today.

After a few minutes Hu Tao started giggling uncontrollably.

"What?" Xiao asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, Xiao~ hehe~ is y/n a good kisser?" Hu Tao smirked.

❦