06.

06. NEW PEOPLE

Your alarm clock woke you up from your deep slumber the next morning. It was sunday so you and Hu Tao still had time to accomodate to the new apartment and meet your new colleagues.

You got up from bed lazily, rubbing your eyes roughly. Hu Tao's loud singing could be heard from the shower so you decided to check your phone for any new messages until you'll be able to use the bathroom.

You don't remember much from last night's party, only a drunk Childe making out with the guy who sat next to you in the spin-the-bottle circle, Zhongli was his name?

Ah and the... the bathroom incident... with... with Xiao... you can't possibly forget that, it was amazing and you can't deny it. Hu Tao doesn't have to know though... She'll tease the shit out of you if she finds out.

The brown haired girl got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Water was dripping down her hair and she looked pretty in the sunlight.

"You're pretty, Hu Tao" You complimented your best friend, smiling at her.

She blushed and told you to shut up.

You went into the bathroom and started brushing your teeth and do you morning routine.

You got out of the bathroom and started getting dressed for the day. You decided to go for something comfortable since you and Hu Tao would go and explore the campus today. You dressed in some jeans and a loose t-shirt, with a pair of basic black converse.

"I'm ready, Hu Tao! And I'm hungry" You told your best friend.

"We're going to eat at the cafe with Xiao and two of his friends. He said he wanted to introduce us to them" Hu Tao replied.

You hummed in response, took your phone and left your room with your best friend. You guys stepped into the elevator and patiently waited for the doors to close.

"I~ knooow~ youuu~ and Xiaaaaoooo~ made out duuuriiiing~ the 7 minutes in the baaaathroooom~ laaaast~ NIGHT!" Hu Tao started singing, doing a jump turn towards you while saying the word night.

You froze, wanting to evaporate right then and there. Did Xiao tell anyone? You thought he wouldn't?! That motherfUC—

"Xiao didn't tell anyone, Y/N" Hu Tao smiled. "I figured it out myself, ehe~"

"What, how?"

"AHA SO IT IS REAL! YOU GUYS MADE OUT FOR REAL" Hu Tao shouted.

"WHAT" You shouted back.

"AHAHAHA, you just confirmed my theory! No way y'all made out, I'm gonna cry! Ah, sweet little Xiao, he's a man now!~" Hu Tao chimed.

You mentally slapped yourself.

"Hu Tao please don't tell other people, me and Xiao wouldn't really be comfortable with that, you know... Please keep your mouth shut" You pleaded.

"I won't I'm not an asshole, don't worry. Do you have feelings for him though?"

"What? No I don't, I literally met him yesterday"

Hu Tao smirked. "It only takes a few minutes for someone to fall in love~"

"Haha, shut up. I don't like him" You retorted.

The elevator dinged, signaling it arrived at the bottom of the building. You and Hu Tao stepped out of the elevator and made your way towards the cafe.

SALMON'S CORNER

mmmm im wondering who are xiao's two friends hehe~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also this is rushed and short im so sorryyy😭

my exams are literally tomorrow im crying