32: Planning

**im so sorry if the story is too graphic or too fluffy or too angsty or too ___. i write for u all & want u to love it, so pls let me know if it's missing something or if there's something you want to see**

*that said, i'm building up to the incident so just keep w me a chapter or two*

thanks for reading. love yall

•••••

"Ooh look at this one!" Satoru squealed as he shoved his phone in my face.

We were laying on my bed, and I had my head cuddled up on his chest. It was already midmorning, but neither of us could get the courage to leave our current coziness.

I smirked as I took his phone and began to scroll down through the website. Satoru was already looking at venues for the wedding.

The man definitely had a type... expensive and excessive.

I handed him back the phone, "It's beautiful. It also looks just like the last 3 places you showed me."

"Eh!? This one is way bigger though!"

I sat up and leaned up against the headboard, "I just don't understand why we need such a big place. I can count the people I actually want there on two hands."

He scrunched up his face as he looked at me, "But we have to invite everyone!"

I hummed as I kept playing on my phone. Satoru was way more excited about the actual wedding than I was.

Part of me didn't even understand getting married at all since we already knew we were going to be together for the rest of our lives, but he's also a lot more traditional than I am.

"You're going to be the new Gojo clan leader with me after all," he smirked.

"I think you mean you're going to be the new Sato clan leader with me," I teased back.

"Ah yes, our cute little clan of two."

"Funny," I mumbled and he just laughed loudly.

"I'm going to call them!" he shouted as he put the phone to his ear. I let out a soft sigh as I listened to his conversation.

"Which Saturdays are available in December?" was the first thing out of his mouth. No hello. No introduction. Nothing.

Yea, I totally caved on the December thing. He could ask me for anything at this point and I'd agree to it... It's crazy how soft I was with him. 

I chuckled as he continued to talk. I would hate to deal with him in customer service.

"Yes, this December? Who would book anything 14 months from now!?"

Literally everyone who's normal...

"How much is the deposit? Ehh? That's it? For the nicest place in Tokyo I thought it'd be more."

Weird flex, but ok...

"How many people can fit in the venue?"

The only people I want there: Nanami, Utahime, Ieiri, my students, Yaga.

"I don't want to rent the room, I want the whole place. Cost doesn't matter."