Chapter 7- Stalker Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Save for those who was fasting ☺️

No curse word (which you can rarely find in my books 😌)

No sexually scene ( I guess that's what you call it )

No one's Pov

Taehyung was still staring at his hand, smiling...back to his office and instead of working, once again dreaming about his assistant, Mr Jeon Jungkook " Mr Kim " Jungkook called for Taehyung's attention "Mr Kim " Jungkook called this time a little louder...He sighed when Taehyung didn't even blinked.

In Frustration, Jungkook tabbed on the table... Taehyung came out of his dream land and looks at Jungkook  " Mr Jeon?" Jungkook sighed once again.... finally succussed in getting Taehyung's attention " Park Company invited you in their Son's success party " Jungkook said to him, in his professional tone.

" Date?" Taehyung asked him, finally opening his laptop " On Monday, Mr Kim, There isn't any important meeting on that day " Jungkook informed him, Taehyung looks at him, impressed " okay, Mr Jeon...you will be joining me as my assistant and partner " Jungkook answered with a bow, completely ignoring the fact Taehyung said.

Partner ✨

Jungkook was about to leave but stopped by Taehyung's voice " Mr, Jeon...can you come here for a moment " Jungkook nodded his head and went to Taehyung.... Taehyung stood up from his chair and holds Jungkook's hand, who got starlted.... Taehyung's made Jungkook's plan resting on his hand, comparing their hands.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, finding his boss, weird , Taehyung smiled widely seeing their hands....He felt so calm by just holding Jungkook's hand, And he knows it's not just his high school crush, it's love , He looks up and saw now Jungkook looking at their hands Mr Kim's hands are bigger than Jongsuk's " Jungkook thought but he felt nothing.

Taehyung pulled away " Okay Mr Jeon, you can leave " Jungkook bowed to him, once again ignoring the fact his boss just compared their hands.....He walked out, Taehyung smiled widely...feeling so happy to have big hands, at least Jungkook will like his hands....he opened a notebook and grabbed a pen...he looks at his master list.

Short Hair Cut
Big Hands
Be a loving personality

Taehyung puts a tick in front is Big hands and states at the last point " well...I am a loving person " He said and ticks it too...It was past 10 when Taehyung decided to leave his office..
All day he was staring at his hands, which wasted his a lot of time...on his way to elevator, his eyes fell on Jungkook.

Who was sleeping his hand supporting his head, while his elbow on the table.... Taehyung chuckled and made his way to him, with light steps....everyone already left the company, usually everyone works till 12 but because it was Friday...they went early but Jungkook didn't knew and fell asleep while working on the concept.

they went early but Jungkook didn't knew and fell asleep while working on the concept