Chapter Thirty-Four | Home

~George's P.O.V~

(George: Wolf Form)
(Dream: Wolf Form)

It's not like he would just leave, that's not Dream. He wouldn't leave unless he claimed what was rightfully his. That just so happened to be me.

I was slightly bothered by the alpha, trying my best to ignore his movements on my neck. Thankfully, Tubbo and Ranboo had left to the kitchen.

I had urges to push away the alpha but I knew he would just get more aggressive. Sadly, I unfortunately happen to be in the house of a fellow alpha, and he didn't like that.

"Dream! That's enough! Come on now!" I groaned, trying to get away from the alpha. He pinned me to the ground, refusing to leave me alone. He was frustrated with what position I put him in.

I growled at him, frustrated. He nibbled at my scent gland. I nipped at him. He pinned my head against the bed, making me unable to fight back. I growled even though it was muffled.

When he finally let go, I jumped up, getting off the couch. Dream panted, out of breath.

"Can you leave now?" I spoke, irritated. Dream grumbled, getting off and going to the door. He glanced back at me. "I'm sorry, George..." He left, leaving me alone.

Ranboo entered from the kitchen, seeing my fur stirred and my emotion unhappy. "Are you okay, George?" I turned to him, dropping my ears, "I want my alpha... But I can't..." Ranboo nuzzled me comfortingly. It didn't change the fact that all I wanted was to be with him.

(Ranboo: Wolf Form)

I wondered about Delilah. Her pup was killed right in front of her. Though, it was Dream and her pup, it didn't mean that they had to be killed. I didn't even know the pups name... Was it my fault that the pup was killed?

I guess I should get sleep. Let's hope this all goes away... I gently trotted to the bedroom they let me stay in.

I curled tightly into the bed, snuggling in the sheets. I smelt like Dream, yet I was on a bed that didn't smell like him.

......

(All Wolf Form)

I woke up to yells and screams. I jumped up, frightened. I didn't want to leave, but I had to help whoever was being attacked. I exited the room, noticing a group of alphas surroundings a beaten alpha.

"Ranboo!" I yelled, running to the group. Tubbo was in a corner, cowering. "What the hell is happening?!" I growled, trying to make sure they don't attack me. Ranboo growled loudly, not allowing the older alphas to scare him.

The alphas looked at each other, smirked at the alpha, and sprinted away without another word.

I scrambled over to the injured alpha, "I'm fine!" Ranboo pulled away, walking over to Tubbo.

(All Human Form)

I was very confused why Ranboo was so annoyed at me. What did I do? Tubbo took care of Ranboo while I stood, hands cross, leaning against the counters. Every once in awhile, Ranboo would snarl before getting snapped at by Tubbo.

"What happened?" I asked Tubbo because he was much calmer after the situation. Tubbo shook his head, "Don't worry about it, George..."

"Just go home!" Ranboo angrily yelled. Tubbo shushed him, "Ranboo! Come on!" Did this have something to do with me?

"Did I do something wrong?" I stood, confused. Ranboo growled but Tubbo stopped him, "No, George, you did nothing wrong. We just need our space after what happened..."

We're they really kicking me out? Right when I needed space from my alpha? What did those alphas want? I did invade on their space, so maybe it is better that I go...

"Okay... I understand... Can I call Dream to pick me up?" Ranboo shook his head, Tubbo spoke. "We will drop you off at his house." I sadly nodded.

I let out a deep sigh, looking out the window. I was missing Dream, but I also just wanted my space.

When we arrived, Tubbo looked back at me. "It was nice meeting you, George. I hope to see you around..." I nodded, looking out the window. I knew he was the new leader, but I didn't expect such a large house.

I let out a sigh, pushing the door and closing it behind me. Ranboo gave me a hateful look before I turned away. I heard the car speed off before I approached the door.

I knocked, getting it quickly answered. The new leader smiled brightly, "George!" He brought me into a hug. I couldn't help but to take in the alphas aroma.

He opened the door, allowing me inside. Just like the outside, it was nicely decorated. I could get a hint of his father's scent, but most was filtered out by Clay.

I let out a deep sigh, finding the couch and sitting down. Clay followed behind. I didn't look at him, just at the boring TV like my favourite show was playing.

"George..." Clay spoke. I didn't want to hear it. Just because I'm here doesn't mean he is forgiven.

Clay turned his eyes looking into mine.

"Clay, stop." I chuckled, uncomfortably. Dream let out his famous wheeze, making me smile. I couldn't ignore the fact that I was happy to be back with my alpha.

I felt as if his scent was drawing me in, his goal I'm sure. I let out a groan, annoyed. He knew exactly what to do to pull me in.

"What, Georgie? Is my scent to much for you?" My mouth dropped. He knew what he was doing, and I wasn't complaining.

Why does he do this to me? He leaned into me, taking in my scent. His eyes and mine locked. He leaned in closer and I let him. Our scents mixed together like a symphony. Much to his dismay, I pulled back, "Clay... If... If I had pups, would you kill them too?" I looked down. He pulled my chin up. "I would never hurt our pups, George."

I smiled, taking my alpha into a hug. I snuggled my nose into his scent gland. Unlike mine, Clay's wasn't as captivating.

Clay was slightly uncomfortable with me touching his scent gland, but it's not like he would hurt me. I placed my hand against his scent gland, stroking the soft skin. Maybe he would let me claim him?

"George... you can't-" I stopped him in his tracks licking his scent gland. He didn't know how to react, as far as he was concerned the skin was delicate.

"Let me scent you, Clay." I breathed against his neck. He shuddered, "George, you..." I bit down, causing the alpha to flinch. I could tell I was crossing lines. Going somewhere no one has ever done before.

I might be his omega but he is my alpha.

————————————————————————

Hello! Y'all wanted a chill chapter! And there we go, George is getting some courage to be able to take the steps he is taking :)

Live writing and spoilers can be found in my discord in my bio!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

I hate it here
-Editor Shy