» 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 | 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 (3)

A/N - moonliightbliss and I both worked on this, and we truly loved writing this! Don't forget to vote, and enjoy!! We worked on this in less than twenty four hours, since we enjoy this series so much!

Warnings: None

Words: 4k
______________

Steve carefully prompt you up while your agonizing screams were still lingering in his ears from all the pain you went through

Steve carefully prompt you up while your agonizing screams were still lingering in his ears from all the pain you went through. It didn't took you long to realize that it was Steve that was holding you close in his arms. It felt so good being back in his arms and smelling his familiar sent that odly felt like home, though you don't know what home feels like anymore. If this is the feeling then this is after all not so bad.

"Steve?" You blinked a couple times just to be sure. The last hour has been crazy and you kept passing out for two times in less than an hour so you had to make sure this wasn't some sick hallucination or anything. Your  eyes were currently puffy, and red from crying and your cheeks were stained red because of the amount of tears that fell on it. Your H/C hair still dropped flawlessly, and Steve couldn't help to think that after all this mess, he still thinks you're the most beautiful person inside and out, regardless of what inside battle you were going through right now. He knew you were never like this. Steve wanted to help you in every way he can, but he first needed to get you all out of this mess, and get you, Sam and Bucky all to a safe place since the government wanted everyone except you since you're not apart from the avengers, to sign the accords.

"Yeah it's me, Y/N. I'm right here." Steve murmured bringing your face close to his chest with his hands. Your body relaxed at his embrace and he stroked your hair trying to calm you, since he jabbed a syringe in your neck, after that you had a breakdown, a heart attack, plus he broke your left rib, but after a few seconds, your thoughts started to gather around, and you could remember vividly what happened before you were thrown in a cell and got a heart attack. You don't know where it came from. It must be the syringe liquid that was currently running through your veins. That's the only thing you felt as for now. Any acces to your powers, and strength were currently gone, and you didn't know how long it was going to last for. One thing that you do know is that you have to get out of here, since you could sense that there was something seriously wrong. Or it's just the fact that everybody started running and there was currently an alarm going off.

"Don't touch me!" You loudly snarled retreating from his embrace. After everything Steve has put you through the last thing you want to be is in the presence of him. Steve looked hurt but how does he think you feel?

You tried to get up but struggled a lot while doing so. Steve extended his hands out to you, but you coldly refused by slapping his hands away. Instead you looked behind Steve to see Sam standing in front of the door waiting for the medical team to come. You had a feeling no one was coming though, the alarm was loudly ringing in everyone's ears while every person in the building just passed your cell door running to any exit they can find.