» 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 | 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴

Warnings: None

Words: 1,8K

A/N: I promise I wasn't trying to make it resemble like the hormones series but ah well, you guys seem to enjoy them anyway. Rebecca was a newborn here so we'll be going a while back then if this counts as a hormones series, and I still don't know if it does so that's completely up to you.

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading <3
______________

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading <3______________

Here you sat in bed. Sleepless, and totally worn out. Parenting wasn't easy, and it didn't gave you a good night sleep either. Still you wouldn't have trade it for anything else. It's the best feeling in the world. Being a mom. You can't deny that it all was perfectly peaches either. Sure there were some down sides. You may ask "what sorts of downs sides?".

Exactly right now for instant.

Rebecca had been crying for the third time this night. First time at 1:00AM, second 1:45 AM and the last one (hopefully) 3:00 AM.

Since she was just a newborn, Rebecca required milk occasionally. this was also the third time breastfeeding her.

Yep, how exhausting you must think. It truly is, and to see Bucky sleeping safe and soundly beside you, there was a ounce of jealousy creeping in. Not in a bad way but you wish you could be him at that moment.

He deserved it though, the last couple of nights Bucky took care of Rebecca the nights when she was hungry or needed a diaper change. It made you very grateful for him being here for you because you couldn't have done all of this without him.

Eyes glued on Rebecca, you suddenly felt your stomach growling— this being the fourth time already screaming for food. There was no way you could ignore it any longer, but there was zero amount of energy left in you to make something for yourself.

That's when your eyes darted from Rebecca to Bucky.

No, no, no.

Don't even think about it Y/N.

Your stomach growled, again.

That's it, you couldn't take it any longer. Yes, Bucky's first night sleeping in after taking care of Rebecca's at night for three days straight, and yes you didn't want to disturb his sleep. But there is no way you could make or even drive yourself somewhere to eat.

Besides Bucky would rather drive you since he's protective over the whole night thing, but it was true there's always worse things happening at night time where you wish you could change that.

Speaking about driving somewhere to eat. There came your sudden craving from. But how are you going to do this?

Before you decide to wake Bucky up, you couldn't help to wonder how he's going to take this for the third time in a week already? More regret began creeping in you because you truly felt a little bad for waking him up. Just look at him? How could you not. His back facing the mattress with lips slightly apart, chest slowly rising up and down and his breathing loud but not in an infuriating way.