» 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 | 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

Warnings: Minor Black widow Spoilers.

Words: 4,3K

A/N: I got so inspired by this imagine after I saw Black Widow. I kept wondering where Steve would have been after leaving Bucky in Wakanda. So I decided to write about it, and I definitely do not regret it!
______________

Summary: Takes place after the events of civil war, leaving you and Steve all by yourselves in some cheap motel in Spain in order to stay low. What is life going to be like for the two of you now that you're fugitives, where will you be heading and how are you going to figure it out being stuck with the avenger you were the least close with?

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading!
______________

The temperature in the cheap motel room was low right now, the ceiling fan was still on and the lights flickered every now or then

The temperature in the cheap motel room was low right now, the ceiling fan was still on and the lights flickered every now or then. Lazily pressing through yet another channel— you came across a news channel, and this time something far more important catches your attention than the sound of the ceiling fan.

"It's been confirmed by the senator Ross that Steve Rogers, also known as captain America, Natasha Romanoff and Y/N Y/L/N are officially the most wanted fugitives of America."

A scoff escapes your lips as the tears gathers your eyes. No.

No Y/N you will not allow yourself to cry over this despite it being something to definitely bawl your eyes out.

Negative thoughts came fleeting through your mind. Something in you wants to turn off the tv because right now the last thing that you need is more stress. On the other hand the curious part of you makes you watch it through. Yes you're planning on watching everything on what the news channel says about the avengers. You even got ready for it, pulling your blanket tighter while drops of water fell from your cold damped locks. You were basically on the verge of shivering, but that's not the worst thing that happened to you today. You wish it were though.

Ears all in and eyes locked to the news channel, you notice Steve coming out of the bathroom right across from the bed you were sitting. He's fully clothed— a white simple t-shirt which actually was true of colour if it wasn't for the dirt spots everywhere, and dark denim jeans making you cringe at the sight of it since he had no other choice but to prepare going to get a 'good' night sleep in that.

Steve's hair was still wet from the shower he just took. You however were still in your bathrobe, feeling too lazy to put some clothes on. Besides your clothes were dirty from days before and you currently have nothing else to put on.

His eyes flickers to yours, trying to observe what you're doing and when he knows, a sigh escapes his lips and gives you that disappointment face. Steve immediately walks up to the tv— his tall frame blocking it And without doubt he turns the tv off.

"Hey I was watching that!" You exclaim with brows furrowed and irritation lacing your voice. Slumping your back against the headboard, Steve takes a few steps closer to the bed.