Chapter 6

~~~~~
Previously on During the Snowstorm
Blue quickly snapped out of his thoughts and wrapped blue strings around Ink's waist. Ink quickly dove into the cold water to save Nightmare.

Cross and Error could only stared at the two members of the JR, feeling extremely shocked at their actions.

~~~~~

Nightmare was still sinking.

HP: 9

He saw a figure coming towards him.

Blue held onto the string that's attached to Ink. Ink swam through the water to get to Nightmare.

Cross and Error were standing there, feeling extremely worried.

Dream in the other hand, was shocked by Nightmare's actions.

"Why did he save me?" He asked himself.

HP: 8

Ink swam even quicker towards Nightmare.

HP: 7

Nightmare could finally make out the figure swimming towards him and reached his hand out towards Ink.

HP: 5

"Oh no!" Ink's eye sockets widened. He pushed himself through the water.

Then... he managed to reach him!

Ink grabbed hold of Nightmare's arm and  carried him on his back. He tugged on the string, signaling Blue to pull him up as swam towards the surface.

Blue got the signal and started pulling both Ink and Nightmare up. Cross and Error immediately helped him.

HP: 4

"We need to hurry!" Ink thought, swimming faster and faster.

Dream knew what was happening and grabbed hold of the string. He immediately tugged on it with all his might.

Ink and Nightmare shot out of the water and onto the surface. Nightmare vomited the water out and passed out.

They all checked his HP.

HP: 2

They all were shocked. Nightmare laid on the ice, unconscious but at least he's alive.

Error took Nightmare's wet scarf off and replace it with his own cape.

Dream couldn't forgive himself. He had almost killed Nightmare. He didn't mean to, he just followed the villagers and almost killed Night.

Dream walked over to Nightmare and carried him bridal style.

"Hey, what are you doing!?" Cross shouted at Dream.

"Bringing him back to the castle to heal him, duh!" Dream replied.

The others were shocked.

~~~~~

At the JR castle.

Nightmare was brought to the medical room to be healed.

When the nurse came back out of the room, Cross immediately asked, "How is he?!"

"Don't worry, he's fine. But he still needs to stay in the room," said Nurse Storm.

"Okay," said Blue as he went into the room to see Nightmare along with Cross, Error and Ink.

Dream talked with Nurse Storm for a while before going into the room to see him.

_____
The nurse of this story is played by

Stormzplys

She is a friend of mine!