✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫✧

"Tory! Make it stop!" Kit begged as she went into another push-up before coming up again

"Tory! Make it stop!" Kit begged as she went into another push-up before coming up again. Someone had trashed Daniel LaRussos dojo and stormed into Cobra Kai ranting and causing a huge fight over it. Johnny took it upon himself to punish each of them until someone confessed.

"Almost there." Tory tried to remind her as the pair fell into each other slightly before going down into the push-up again.

"This could all be over in a instant!" Sensei Lawrence shouted at each of them, "The decisions yours! Who trashed the Miyagi Dojo?"

"Sensei, I have a note from my mom! I could go into cardiac arrest." Kit whined as she breathed heavy, whipping her head with a huff.

"You aren't going into nothing, Kit-Kat!" he shouted at her and shoved her shoulders back down into the ground harshly. Kit groaned as she did a push-up before coming up again, "You know i'm not fan of LaRussos but that sort of bull we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So i'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another mans dojo-" Raymond said out of breath as he hobbled over his knees, staring toward Johnny.

"Shut your cakehole, Chubs!" he shouted back.

"I'm gonna lie and say if was me before I die." Kit said to Tory as she struggle to stand, "My whole life is flashing before my eyes!"

"Don't you dare." Tory spoke as she grabbed Kit and yanked her back down on the ground with her.

"I'm not looking for excuses! I'm looking for answers!" Sensei shouted at them yet again.

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel tried to reason as he came up one more time.

"Somebody knows something!" Kreese was the one to speak up now, "Question is... who's gonna break?"

Kits eyebrows frowned together as she watched Hawk stare at Kreese for a moment. Kits eyes widened as she slowly pieced it together, glancing between the two.

"Is there a problem, Kit-Kat?" Johnny asked her with narrow eyes, seeming suspecting her.

"No, Sensei!" Kit yelled back as she did a push up before he walked toward her.

"No? You know nothing?" Johnny asked in disbelief as Kit peered up at him, "Weren't looking for revenge somehow? Trying to sabotage my students? Let them take the blame!"

"No, sensei!" Kit yelled back.

"So tell me why I don't believe you!" by the way he yelled at her, Kit could see he really had expected it to be here. Kit stared in disbelief before a voice rung.

"It wasn't her, Sensei." Hawk announced as he looked toward the pair. Johnny turned to stare at him in disbelief, "She was with me last night."

Kit frowned her eyebrows in disbelief as she glanced back at Tory who looked just as confused as she had. Johnny faces Kit again as he gave a guilty experience, "My mistake, Miss Clairmont."