Chapter 1

A/n: hi, so this is a new book, first published book, well not even sure I'm gonna publish it but we'll see. Anyways I hope you'll like it. On top is Belladonna on media but if you don't like what she looks like you can just picture her yourself but she has to have white hair ^
Also in this book there is cursing, mention of severe abuse and rape so if those make you uncomfortable, please don't read or come at me for it.

Belladonna POV:

I woke up to the horrifying sound of my alarm. I quickly turned it off not to wake up my father or brother. I got up, sore from last night and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I quickly made some French toast along with some bacon. I quickly prepared a plate for my father and placed it on the table. I also snuck some French toast with me. Four slices, three for my brother and one for me. You might wonder why not two and two, well simply since he has to eat healthy and I can't get more food than that for him so I give him more than I take. I woke my brother up and gave him the toast. I then heard my father calling me.

"BITCH, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" he roared through the house.

I quickly went downstairs to see what he wanted.

"Pack your bags, we're moving"

I nodded and stood there, still.

"Use your fucking words you piece of shit."

"very well sir, I will pack everything. Do you want me to pack your stuff too?"

"Pack my belongings apart from the things in my room."

"very well sir"

After some time or standing there watching my father eat, he got up and slapped me.

"WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU FUCKING CREEP. DON'T WATCH ME FUCKING EAT"

"I'm sorry sir, I was waiting to be dismissed" I lowered my head to look at my feet.

"WELL YOU ARE SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU DISGUSTING SLUT."

He slapped me and I was sent to the floor. He went back to eating and I got up and went upstairs. I went to my room to find my brother lying on the bed. Watching the ceiling. I went and sat next to him.

"We're moving again" I sighed.

"oh... Where are we moving?"

"I don't know" I said looking at the door.

"No, don't." Oleander, my brother said, knowing what I was about to do.

Well Oleander is not his real birth name, it's like me, my father changed it some time ago. Anyways not the point. I got up and went downstairs. I went next to the couch where my father was sitting watching TV. He turned his gaze to me.

"What the fuck do you want know?"

"I was just wondering where we were moving."

"YOU SERIOUSLY JUST INTERRUPTED MY CALM SESSION OF WATCHING TV FOR THIS SHIT, WERE MOVING TO LOUISIANA, NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY, YOU'RE LUCKY THIS SHOW IS GOOD OR I WOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU" he yelled.

I quickly went back to my room.

"We're moving to Louisiana."

"Ooooooh I heard it's really hot in summer there. It's probably gonna be better than here."

Right now we are living in Wisconsin so it's gonna be some change. I like cold weather, it's easier to hide the bruises but I guess I'll just be hot in that case. I started packing everything. We were leaving Monday, today was Saturday. I packed until noon and I made lunch quickly, sneaking a little bit of food. I then went back to work until I had to make dinner. Luckily my dad didn't mind me. I didn't see him. I always was back in my room before he went downstairs to eat and he didn't call me. It was soon time for bed so I took a quick shower, then I sent Luca to take a shower too. Luca is my Oleander but it's his real name, birth name. I prefer to call him Luca since well, Oleander does not have a very nice meaning. My parents have always been fascinated in name meanings, that's why our names are our names. Anyways Luca just got out of the shower and came to lie down next to me. You might think it's weird for us to sleep in the same bed but when you go through what we go through, I can tell you it isn't that weird. We soon fell asleep.

The next morning I got up, prepared breakfast, continued packing. Prepared lunch, continued packing, prepared dinner and finished packing the last of our belongings. I didn't see my father today neither, I guess I luck is on my side.