Teasers 2

Scene 3.5

i hadn't told them about you

but they saw you bathing in my eyes

i hadn't told them about you

but they saw you in my written words

the perfume of love can't be concealed.

Scene 4

"are you sure you'll manage?" she asked him concerned about his temperature but his stubbornness.

"main do sal ka bachha nahi hai, Pallavi... i can manage." he brushed away her worries.

"I told you to wait for a couple of hours but The Raghav Rao waiting for something !...huh." her anger was justified.

"see, I have lived alone all these years and there is no need to overreact on this." he was getting irritated.

"bilkul, mujhe kya , jahan jana hai jao." she slapped the jip of the bag in annoyance and left from there.

"Vahini, Anna ready?" Farhad appeared on their door.

"tumhare Anna to superman hain, he is always ready." throwing an angry glance over her shoulder she left the room.

"kya Hua Anna?" still watching Pallavi's quick and angry steps towards the stairs Farhad enquired him.

"kuchh nahi, ye habit hai Iska har bat me overreact karne ka." Raghav collected the remaining files he didn't need and pushed them inside the bedside drawer.

"careful on the stairs, varna main nahi aa raha agar tum dobara phisla." he shouted to her.

"you two fought again?" he asked him suspiciously.

"nahi Farh..."Raghav started to answer. "ab tum bhi mera amma ban ne laga..." his strict stare prompted Farhad to look away.

_______________________________

Scene 5

"threshold is 70 kgs, iske bad i can't manage on stairs so you better be under the limit."

"achha to ab main khana chhod dun." she retorted.

"maine aisa kab kaha!" he defended his words and leaned on the mat.

"achha ,theek hai." her voice was devoid of annoyance from earlier.

"So when do we plan to give this special edition for the showroom?" she asked him.

"When you are perfectly fine." he eyed her and resumed on the push-ups.

"by the way how were you so accurate when we were talking about my weight," she asked him opening her eyes again from her mat.

"ye faltu ka nahi hai, saree ka dukan." pointing to his biceps he pointed an eyebrow, typical of his expressions. "enough hours in the gym, ardham ainda?"

"aur vaise bhi tum itni bar girta padta rahta hai, koi bhi bata dega tum kitna rui jaisa hai." he teased her.

"ek minute ruko." she stopped him in the middle of his push up.

"ab kya hua?" he was starting to say something when she sat on his back.

"bahut rui jaisi hu na... ab bolo..."

"arey tum rui nahi, container ship hai... ab jaldi utro." his voice was visibly pained when he tried to push her away.

"bilkul nahi... abhi to let me help you." with that she pushed hard on his back.

"Pallavi , utaro varna achha nahi hoga..." he warned her before his actions.

"ahan... testing the biceps and the hours spent in the gym by the Raghav Rao." she mocked him.

"alright." he sighed before turning and catching her in his arms.

Her arms went to her belly instinctively and she closed her eyes due to the sudden action.

Note - i did not know our show was popular in Kenya, Indonesia, and S Africa... a few of you guys are joining the story from these countries and that means a lot.

about the Pakistan and Bangladesh buddies, I am not surprised cause more or less we share the same cultures and languages.

Hey everyone! thank you again for all the love. you are joining them here from different platforms and that means a lot to me.

and since a few of you wanted more of them, here it is.

chapters would be updated soon... but till then let's wonder how many times she had already slipped the stairs and carried by him...hahaha.

and is there something new? *winks*

stay safe and stay healthy.

with love Morusya.

p.s. - one of you specifically asked me to write about their wedding ceremony, I apologize for that dear cause it would mean to plan and execute a lot and for now, I can't do that.

also, someone was wondering if the night was going to be continued or not, God! you should have seen my red face when I was typing it all...though I wish I could continue. *hiding under covers*