The sleep over(part 2)

Willa's pov: tonight's the night of the sleep over! Addison texted me that her and Zed will be over shortly, a couple minutes later Bucky and Wynter walk into the wolf den. I'm so glad that Bucky's parents let him and Wynter go! It would be boring for me and Wyatt, we don't really like talking to humans to much, I honestly still can't believe that Bucky is a werewolf.

Wyatt: "I'm so glad, they let you guys come!"

Willa: "same!"

Wynter: "me too, btw I heard Addison invited the whole school"

Willa: "...what did you just say?!"

Wynter: "that I heard that Addison invited the whole school?"

Wyatt: "the whole school!?"

Bucky: "yup.."

Willa: "ugh nevermind! I really hope nothing goes wrong!"

Wyatt: "why do I have a feeling something will go wrong?"

Wynter: "it's just a sleep over, it can't be that bad. Right?"

Wyatt's pov: I have a weird feeling, like somethings gonna go wrong but maybe nothing will? Wynter's right, it's just a sleep over. But with the WHOLE school coming over! A couple more minutes go by and Addison and Zed arrive, with food and drinks.

Addison's pov: I've always wanted to have a slumber party, and tonight I'm finally having one! I see that Willa looks annoyed, I shake that feeling off and start decorating the wolf den with Zed. Nothing to crazy just a couple streamers and fairy lights around the wolf den!

Willa's pov: a couple minutes later, the guests start arriving. Eliza and Bonzo set up the music station as me and Bucky start to cuddle on a rock. Wynter and Wyatt were whispering to each other on the rock, across me and Bucky.

Bucky's pov: the music, is really loud I can barely hear myself think. As I cuddle up closer to Willa, Vanna rushes in with a mad look on her face

Vanna: "WILLA NO ONE TOLD ME YOU AND BUCKY ARE DATING!?"

Willa: "uhhh sorry?"

Vanna: "and your joining the cheer squad!?"

Willa: "yes? Do you have a problem with that?"

Vanna: "YES!!! You stole my soulmate!!!"

Willa: "what the heck are you talking about!?"

Vanna: "YOU STOLE BUCKY FROM ME!!!"

Bucky: "no one stole anything from you, Vanna!"

Vanna: "UGH!!! Whatever!"

Willa: *gets up* "VANNA, LEAVE! NOW!"

Vanna: "oh, oh yeah I'll leave!" *Hits Willa with her powers*

Willa: *faints*

Bucky: *catches Willa* "W-Willa!"