Looking everywhere

Wynter's pov: I walk upstairs and knock on Bucky's door, he's probably awake studying. Cause, we have an exam. I get no response. "Bucky?" I said trying to open the door. What's wrong with him? Maybe, he's just asleep. I'll just ask A-Spen to help me study for the exam. As I go up to my bedroom door, I get I text from Wyatt. "Hey, I'm getting kinda worried. Will you go help me find Willa?" He texted. I replied with "Sure" than went inside my room. What happened to Willa? I'm guessing she's missing cause I didn't see her all day? I hope she's okay. I mean she is a werewolf. She knows how to protect herself.  I thought she was with A-li the whole time. I guess she wasn't. I grab my jacket and put my phone in the pocket. I head to Bucky's room to see if he's alive. He might of cried himself to sleep cause Willa's missing?

I don't know, to much is happening. This time when I knocked he opened his door. He's eyes were red from all the crying. "You okay?" I asked him. "I g-guess" he mumbled. "Wanna go look for Wills with me and Wyatt?" Bucky shook his head yes. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go!" I ran down the stairs with Bucky. And...we almost tripped but... that's fine. Wyatt said to meet him at the park. Huh?! I didn't know we had guests. Well, my aunt and uncle (aka Bucky's parents) Me and Bucky are forced to say hi to them so they don't think we're rude. We greeted the guests and went out. My aunt (aka Bucky's mom) asked where we were going at 11pm. I said that Willa's missing and that we're gonna go look for her with Wyatt. She said that's fine and we head out. I could see Bucky was trying to hide the tears. He says he not sensitive. But, deep down he is. Willa says the same. You just gotta know them for a long time. Than you'll know.

As we walk to the park (a faster pace than usual) we see A-li and A-lan fighting. This is normal for them. They secretly have a crush on each other. They act like they hate each other though. We decided to leave them fighting cause if we try to stop them, it'll only get worse. We arrive at the park and spot Wyatt sitting on a bench in the dark. To be honest, I'm scared of the dark. Even if I'm a werewolf. But, taking walks in the moonlight is my favorite. Well, with someone of course. I hate being alone in the dark. "Hey, have you guys seen A-lan and A-li? They said they'll help us!" Wyatt asked. "Oh yeah, their fighting!" I shouted a little to loud. "Not so loud, Whinny!" Wyatt whispered. I see my cousin Whitney over at a cafe across the park. Maybe, she can help? "Wait a second" I look both ways and run across the street. I talk to Whitney about what happened and hugged her tight. She said she'll help and we went back to the park. "Okay, Wynter you can come with Whitney. And Bucky you can go with me." Wyatt stated.

"Okay, where do we look first?" I ask. "Let's look around the park first." Wyatt replied. We split up and start looking through the part while calling Willa's name. After 30 minutes we meet back up at the same place where we met up half an hour ago. "Any lucky...?" Bucky asked. I'm guessing they didn't find her either. "No, we looked all over the place, we even climbed up the tree house." Whitney stated. "Yeah.." I replied. I see Bucky's about to start crying again but holds back his tears. "Sorry, we're late!" A-li and A-lan ran across the street. "Let's go home, please" Bucky whispered in my ear. Trying not to cry. I get this is hard. I would definitely cry a lot if Wyatt went missing. "It's to late, we can't find her.." Wyatt said looking at his shoes. "What do you mean?" A-li bends down and ties her shoes. "You guys are to late..." Wyatt replied. "We're really sorry, we got into a fight on the way he-" Wyatt cuts off A-lan. "It's fine, you guys can come with us tomorrow. But, please don't start a fight."