Getting bullied...

2 weeks later

Willa's pov: I get up knowing it was gonna be a good day, cause Bucky and Wynter should be coming back from cheer camp. A couple minutes later, I get dressed and hear my brother yell my name to go eat breakfast, than go to school. "I'm coming!" I say while running downstairs.

Wyatt: "woah, be careful. I don't want you to fall!"

Willa: "fine.."

20 minutes later

Willa's pov: we finish breakfast, than get into Wyatt's car, a couple minutes later. We get to school and part ways. I start walking to class when I see Wyllow, as in Wyatt's ex by the lockers, why's she here?! I thought she left New Shrimper?!

1 hour later, after class

Willa's pov: as I get out of class and go to my locker, I see Vanna across the holeway. I go outside hoping she didn't see me, I really hope I don't get bullied today...before I know it, I get pushed by Vanna and nearly fall. Everyone starts laughing. And Vanna smiles with no regret...

Wyatt: *runs to Willa and Vanna*

Vanna: "ugh.."

Wyatt: "don't you ugh me! You stay away from my sister, got it?!"

Vanna: "ugh fine!"

Wyatt: "don't you ever mess with my little sister again!"

Vanna: "or else?"

Wyatt: "it isn't gonna be good for you!"

Vanna: "ugh!" *Rolls her eyes and leaves*

Wyatt: "you okay, sis?"

Willa: "y-yeah..thanks Wyatt"

Wyatt: "of course!" *Hugs Willa tightly*

Willa: *hugs Wyatt back tightly*

Zed: "aw, hey do you guys know when their gonna come back from cheer camp?"

Wyatt: "yeah, they'll be back at the end of the day!"

Zed: "oh okay"

Willa's pov: me and Wyatt stop hugging, than go to class. Can this day get worse? I just hope Wyllow won't come to me! She's the worst...she thinks she's special or something. I get into class and sit at my desk. I zone out looking down at my desk, the teacher calls my name and I jump. Today's not my day..

2 hours later

Willa's pov: I get out of English class. As I'm walking through the holeway, I see Wyllow and Wade..the 2 worst people on this planet, well Vanna's one of them too, I go to my locker and put my books away. Before I know it, Wade and Wyllow walk towards me..

Wade: "look who we have here.."

Wyllow: "long time no see Willa.."

Willa: "um yeah.."

Wyllow: "I know you've never liked me dating Wyatt!"

Willa: "no one has!"

Wyllow: "what did you say?!"

Willa: "n-nothing!"

Wade pushes Willa and she drops her books, Wyllow and Wade start laughing while Willa tries not to cry.

Wyllow: "anyways..where's your brother?!"

Willa: "h-he's in class!"

A couple hours later

Willa's pov: I get out of school shaking, can this day get worse?! At least schools done for the day, I get into Wyatt's car. "What's wrong?" He said worred while I looked at my shoes, I really didn't wanna tell him. "I'll tell you when we get home" I say in a depressed voice, a couple minutes later we get home and I told Wyatt what was wrong he hugged me tightly. A couple minutes later, I went up to my room and fell asleep. An hour later, I woke up. And almost fell off my bed..I get up grab my jacket and go downstairs.

Wyatt: "where are you going?"

Willa: "I'm just gonna go on a walk, and go get some coffee. That's all"

Wyatt: "okay, stay safe!"

Willa: "I will, don't worry. I'll be fine"

Wyatt: "okay, I hope, bye"

Willa's pov: "bye" I say as I walk out of the house and start walking to downtown Seabrook. Looking at the ground, I get there pretty fast. I order a coffee when I get into the cafe.

Bucky's pov: as I'm walking around, Seabrook I see Willa on a bench sad. I walk to her and hug her tightly. "What's wrong?" I say while stroking her hair.

Willa: "it's a long story...I'll tell you later!"

Bucky: "okay, are you okay?"

Willa's pov: "I'm better now" I say while I put my head oh his chest, he kisses me softly and hugs me tighter. I'm so glad he's back!