Break up...(part 3)

Willa's pov: I wake up from the sound of my phone going off. I sigh and lay in silence. It still hurts me even though Vanna said sorry. Wynter, said Bucky's been crying. I feel bad even though it isn't my fault. It's Vanna's but at least she said sorry. I don't know if she ment it though. Probably not. A couple minutes later I get up and get ready for the day. I have to fix this but I'm to scared to. What if Vanna wasn't telling the truth 2 weeks ago? What if she's planning something else. Anyways, A-li and Wynter said they'll help me. If I can't do it myself. What if I never get my soulmate back, okay I might be overreacting. But, I just want the truth. Addison never tells the truth. Neither does Vanna so she must be lying. Maybe she isn't. I don't know! How do I tell Bucky that I still love him and Vanna made me? He probably wouldn't believe me. I go downstairs to have breakfast. Wynter was over. Well, that's a nice surprise. She started talking about Bucky though (I don't know why she did that). She likes teasing me. Well, I tease her with Wyatt too so I guess it's fair? But, not this time.

After I finish breakfast, me, Wynter and Wyatt grab our bags and head to school. I keep looking down at my shoes. Suddenly I get a vision of Bucky crying on the cheer steps. But, not for long. It was there only for a second. "Woah you okay sis?!" Wyatt's asks looking kinda worried. "Yeah, I'm fine" I reply with a smile. Why's this so hard? Why did I have a vision of Bucky crying? Maybe, cause he's my soulmate? Or at least I think he is. I hope so. Now, how do I tell him? Who knows. Well, probably Wynter and A-li but that's besides the point! I sigh as we walk into the doors of Seabrook. "Bye girls, see you later" Wyatt says putting his books into the locker and going to class. Good thing, I have first period with A-li. Second I have with Wynter. Which is a good thing. I go to my locker and put my books in and get the write books for first period. A-li walks up to me. "Hey ready for class, Wills?" A-li asks while Bucky walks to his locker..which just had to be 2 lockers from mine! "Y-yeah!" I reply while kinda staring at Bucky. A-li turns around and notices him.

Oh god. "Ooo hey when are you gonna tell him?!" A-li asks. "I-I don't know, will you help?" I mumbled. "Of course!" A-li replies. I sigh while me and Bucky stare into each others eyes. I can tell he's heartbroken. Cause, why would he be crying in the gym? I wanted to jump into he's arms and hug him tight. But, I can't. Cause, we're not dating anymore. It's only been a month. But it still hurts. It always will. Loosing your soulmate is a different kind of pain. I can see the pain in his eyes. "Earth to Willa!" A-lie yells. I must of zoned out.. "Y-yeah?!" I respond. "Are you okay?!" A-li says. "Y-yeah, let's just go to class!" I reply trying to look away from Bucky's eyes. I sigh and we go to class.

I get out of class on my phone. I go to my locker and grab my books for next period. Why's life hard? Why is loosing Bucky the worst feeling in the world? And where's Wynter?! I'm not going into class without her. She comes running from outside. I'm guessing she went outside for our 5 minute break. "Hey Whinny, let's go!" I say kinda yelling. "I'm coming!" Wynter replies. We go to class and sit in our usual seats.

It's been a couple hours and now schools finally over. I almost got a F in math..I go out the school with Wynter. "It's time you tell him!" Wynter says. "Yeah, come on let's go!" Said A-li. Omg..I guess I gotta do this. "Yes, come on he's in the park!" Wynter replied. "Okay fine!" I responded. We walk to the park together. As I see Bucky I tend to zone out. I wake up a couple seconds later. We walk up to Bucky. "Hey, stop looking at your shoes Wills" whispered A-li. Bucky looks up and smiles. I sit next to him on the bench and hug him tight. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my choice. Vanna made me do it I'm sorry. I still love you I never stopped!" I said while hugging him tight. "It's okay, I know you didn't. A-li told me" Bucky replied holding me in his arms. A-li winks and smiles. Than her and Wynter leave.

"Wanna go on a walk?" Bucky asked. "Of course" I replied while he took my hand and we started walking through the forest. Suddenly we start singing..

Bucky: "You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song"

Willa: "With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

Bucky: "Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song"

Bucky & Willa: "You're the perfect melody
The only harmony
I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear. Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song.."

We stop singing.."I love you" Bucky says. "I love you too" I reply. We kiss and walk back to the wolf den. I'm so happy everythings back to normal!