Chapter 24

(Warning: big surprise at the end.)

Astrid POV

The cab driver stops at a fancy hotel.

Hiccup gets out first as I follow after him, "Call me" says the driver before Hiccup slams the door in his face.

"You jealous little dork" I say as I giggle, he grabs his suitcase cursing under his breath.

I grab mine rolling it after me, my pillow resting on the top of Hiccup's suit case.

We walk inside, as the receptionist asks for his name. "oh right here, best suite in the house" she says handing him a key.

"Thanks" he says as he motions for me to follow him. I walk into the elevator, Hiccup presses a button as we move up.

"You know your cute when your jealous" I say as he scoffs, "I'm not" he sys crossing his arms. "Then why'd you slam the door in the driver's face?" I say crossing my arms over my chest and an eyebrow.

"Because he's stupid" he says as I giggle, "you can't deny it" I say as he looks at me, "I'm not jealous" he says as I laugh.

"So if I kissed the first man who walked in here you wouldn't be jealous?" I say smirking, his eyes show jealousy but he denies it.

"Nope" he says as I giggle, "you wanna bet?" I say before he looks at me and holds me against him by the waist.

"I'm not letting you go" he says staring straight ahead.

"See you are jealous" I say as I kiss his cheek. The door opens and we step out before he swings me over his shoulder grabbing my suit case and taking it along with him.

"Hiccup!" I say hitting his back, he chuckles. "I'm not letting you kiss any other boy that isn't me" he says as I let him carry me.

"Sometimes your a butt you know that" I say as he chuckles once more. "I am a beautiful butt" he says as I giggle.

I hear him open a door before he sets me down and I punch his arm hard.

"Owww! What was that for?" He says rubbing his arm, "for not putting me down" I say as he chuckles.

I turn around and look in awe at the room, cream colored sheets hang infront of the window. The bed is covered by red silky sheets.

"Do you like it?" He asks as I smile and turn around and face him, I nod.

He smiles before he scoots closer and wraps his arms around my waist, "I love you" he says as I smile.

"I love you too" I say as he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"We should get ready for the campaign party tonight" I say as he kisses my nose.

"But I don't wanna wear a tie" he whines, "you have to or else" I say as I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him.

He kisses back, "will that do?" I say as he looks at me dreamily, I giggle. "yes" he says as I let go and pick up my suitcase laying it on the bed.

I open it looking through the clothes before I feel Hiccup's arms around my waist.

"You should be getting ready" I say as I feel his calm heartbeat, soothing and relaxing at the same time.

"I'm tired" he says as I giggle, "how can you be tired? You slept almost the whole way to New York" I say as he breathes.

"But I just wanna lay down with you" he says as I blush a little, I had never slept with anyone even if it was just cuddling.

It seemed like a whole new concept for me.