Chapter 26

~In Le Morning~

Hiccup POV

I open my eyes, the dum lights around me.

I sit up as I look at Astrid.

I felt guilty, I was scared, how were you supposed to tell someone you had a twin brother?

Especially when he was in a coma for trying to rape the girl of your dreams.

I sigh, and look at her, she's so small. But at the same time still strong.

I wrap my arms around her kiss her temple, "I'm sorry for not telling you" I whisper.

"I love you" I say as I kiss her cheek. she moves around so she snuggled into my chest.

I lay my forehead on hers, "I'm sorry" I say as she moves around again.

"Hiccup that tickles" she murmurs in her sleep I look down at her to see her face digging into the pillow with a flower in her hands.

"Astrid" I whisper shaking her, "Astrid" I say before she moves around again.

I sit up and let her sleep, I open the curtains and look out at the view.

The tall glass buildings standing tall, as the sun rises in the horizon.

"Hiccup what are you doing?" Says Astrid behind me.

I turn around to find her sitting up, hugging a pillow. "looking outside, also you wanna help me kill Hayden?" I say as she looks at me.

"Why?" She asks, I chuckle. "He's the devil" I say as she giggles, "your being over protective Hiccup" she says as I sigh.

"He will end up raping her and then leave her with a baby" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Your gonna end up hurting her, maybe he really likes her and he'd never hurt her" says Astrid.

"Nope your coming with me to kill him" I say as she stands up.

"I would kill other people but not him" she says as she looks out the sky, standing beside me.

"Life is about making mistakes, you fix them and learn from them. If someone hurt Hope before she'll know how to handle it" says Astrid as I look at her.

"She's gonna get older she'll date and make mistakes. We all do" she says as I sigh.

"I don't want her to get hurt, she's young I know what I've done wrong but I don't want her to be unhappy" I say as Astrid hugs her arms.

"And are you happy?" Says Astrid, her pricing blue eyes taking my breath away.

"I don't even know" I say as she looks back at the sky.

"Hayden May look like a complete jerk and maybe he's not give him a chance Hiccup, she's your little sister" she says as I sigh.

"Fine" I mumble, "if he breaks her heart your still helping me kill him" I say as she giggles and goes back to bed.

Astrid POV

I sit on the bed before I feel something vibrate, I look to the bed side table.

I find Hiccup's phone, "Hiccup your phone is vibrating" I say as he looks at me puzzled.

He picks up his phone and speaks.

I take put my suitcase and look for jeans and a shirt.

"What?!?!" I hear him yell.

"How? When? Where?" He asks desperately. "What's wrong?" I say looking at him. "do whatever you can but find her!!" He yells before he drops the phone on the floor putting his head in his hands.

"What happened?" I ask taking out a blue shirt, "Someone kidnapped Hope" he says as my eyes widen.

"Who?" I ask, "I don't know" he says sitting on the bed, "why do the gods hate me?" He mumbles.

"They don't hate you" I say as he mumbles something I can't hear.

"We'll find her, or whoever will help us will find her" I say as he lays down.

"I wish none of this happened, so everything wouldn't be messed up" he mumbles.

"It's okay, we'll find her I promise. If you wanna go back home we can?" I say as he looks at me.

"Then let's go home"

Dagur POV

I open my eyes as I grip the sheets.

I look around my eyes trying to find Hope.

"Where am I?" I mutter looking at my surroundings.

I look up and everywhere before nurse comes in. "Where am I?" I ask. "In the hospital, you've been asleep for two years" she says as I look at her.

"Well You should go along and call my grandfather he's a very important man" I say as she rolls her eyes injecting something in my arm.

As my eye lids close.

~

Hello!

How's your night?

Mine is good!

So anyway how was it?

Did you like it?

Hopefully you did.......well some of it at least.

I'll try and update soon, this story will have a big turn of events somewhere later in the story.

And I think you guys will like it. Well we'll see when that happens.

Thx for reading!

~Snow302~