Chapter 10

~•~•~•~•~•~

~The Next Day~

Astrid POV

I pack my stuff in small suitcases as my aunt keeps on smiling and talking about her boyfriend.

"Aunt May I don't think you should go to Miami, we need you" I say as she smiles.

"But he needs me to" she says as I smile, "men always need a woman" I say as she chuckles.

"Aunt May" I say as she looks at me, "I think I might still love Hiccup" I say as she smiles.

"You two would've make a cute couple, if he hadn't done that" she says as I sgh.

"You excited to go to Miami?" I ask changing the subject, "you don't know how much it's been since I've traveled" she says smiling.

"Well I gotta pack a few more things into my suitcase, you can go eat" she says as I nod.

Hiccup POV

I sigh as I look at the computer screen trying to distract myself from thinking about Astrid.

But I can't, sigh running a hand through my hair. "oh Astrid, your stuck in my mind and I can't take you out" I say laying my head on the desk.

"Hiccup" says my grandfather as he walks in, I pretend to be working.

"You have everything ready for the ambassador of Chinas' arrival?" He says as I nod.

"You'll be picking them up tomorrow" he sys as I bod, "get back to work" he says walking out of my office as I groan.

~later that day~

Astrid POV

I put my suit cases inside the small apartment, a bed and a bit of furniture inside.

"Hi" I hear a cheerful voice say, I turn around to find Elsa and another girl beside her holding a plate of cookies.

"Hi" I say as they smile, "can we come in?" They ask giggling, "sure" I say as they walk in, "oh by the way I'm Elsa and this is my sister Anna" says Elsa as Anne waves happily.

"I'm Astrid" I say as they set the plate down, "we brought you cookies to welcome you" says Anna cheerfully.

I take a cookie and eat it, "this is delicious" I say taking another, Elsa giggles.

I look at the clock, "oh geez I have to go drop off my aunt at the airport" I say taking a few cookies.

"I'll be back thank you" I say rushing out of the room leaving them with all the cookies.

Hiccup POV

I drive to the airport, Astrid stuck in my mind. "stupid, useless, dumb brain" I mutter as I press the horn on the steering wheel.

Astrid POV

"This is where we say good bye" I say as my Aunt sighs looking nervous.

"Well, I'll bring you guys back presents" she says as she hugs Lily.

"I love all of you" she says hugging all of us, "and we love you" we all say in unison.

"Well I have to go now, bye I love you" she says walking through the gate.

Before two police men stop her.

~

Okay so here's an update for you guys!

I had to try and type this fast since I'm going to a buffet, today is my birthday and I'm very happy.

Thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday I'll try and update soon!

I gotta go to the buffet! Adios Amigos!

:)

~Snow302~

#twin Birthday