47. The Srestharaj Competition (Season 2)

In Morning:
They all reached the spot where the competition was going to held... They were alloted tents to live in...

Prithvi and his team's tent👇

Samar's and his team's tent👇

Prithvi's POV:Finally the competition is going to start

Prithvi's POV:
Finally the competition is going to start... I have to win this Competition... After winning this Competition I will get back my buddy, my Sam... I will get back his friendship... I was lost in my thoughts when Janvi said...
Janvi: I really like this tent... It's amazing...
I chunkled... I saw Karan, he looks kinda angry... I asked him...
Prithvi: Karan, what happened???... Why are you looking angry???...
Janvi: don't even ask Prithvi...
Prithvi: but why???...
Mahira: actually it is my fault...
Prithvi: what!!!... Your fault... How???...
Karan: I will tell you... And when you will listen na then you will also get angry...
Prithvi: Angry why???...
Karan: actually day before yesterday night, Mahira told us that, Baisa was kissing Kuwar Samar... Can you believe it...
Prithvi: there is nothing unbelievable in it... He is her fiancé, so what's wrong in it... Anyway, I have send her to his room...
Mahira: what!!!... You have send her to Dadabhai's room... Why???...
Prithvi: actually that night after that party and that fight, I was going back to my room when I heard Kuwar Samar was talking with Kuwar Dhanraj... Kuwar Dhanraj was provoking him against me... In fact he convinced him to kill me in this competition...
Mahira: WHAT!!!... And Dadabhai agree with him...
Prithvi: Mahira, Kuwar Dhanraj is a very cunning man... He told Kuwar Samar that killing me is the only option to save his loved ones... And Kuwar Samar consider him as his father and that's why he is taking advantage of his love and Kuwar Samar can't able to see his intentions...
Karan: you know what, just kill this Kuwar Dhanraj... How dare he said that... Now I am having doubts that he is the culprit...
Prithvi: may be or may be he is the supporter of that culprit... Who knows... And that's why I have send Pritha to Kuwar Samar, so that she could makes him understand, but not with anger but with love... And they are engaged Karan, so what's wrong if they kissed each other... Even you have kissed Janvi several times, but Jai never object it... Then what is the problem in it...
Janvi: exactly that's what I am saying him from yesterday... See Prithvi is such a cool brother... And you...
Karan look at me and said...
Karan: and you said that you didn't like politics...
Prithvi: Politics is in my blood, whether I like it or not... OK enough of this talk now... We have to make a strategy to win this competition...
Mahira: Prithvi first you have to make us understand that what are the rules of this competition...
Prithvi: yeah of course, so in the first round, it will be a horse racing... But as Acharya said it is not an ordinary racing... In this race we have to pass through from a forest... We will have horses, but we can't get down from the horse... If any of the teammates will get down from the horse then the Prince will be disqualified... Second there will be some hidden peoples who will throw some poisonous arrow towards us, we have to save ourselves from those arrows, if any poisonous arrow will hit any of the teammates then also the respectative Prince will be disqualified... Don't worry the arrows are less poisonous, it will just faint any people, it will not takes anyone's life... And lastly we have to find the lake which is situated in the forest, and bring the flag of Rajputana which will be in the middle of the lake, without getting down from the horse...
Janvi: you mean horse racing in the lake...
Prithvi: yeah...
Mahira: it will be difficult...
Prithvi: toh aapko kya lagta hai Maharana ka title itni easily kisiko bhi mil jayega... Anyways I will tell you guys about the second round when the first round will be complete... Right now we have to focus on the first round... Janvi I hope that you have learned how to use weapon...
Karan: yeah Baujiraj I have give her training of gun shot, but she specializes in Javelin...
Prithvi: really!!!...
Janvi: actually I was good in Shot put sports, and Javelin is the same, just instead of ball there will be a spear...
Mahira: but we don't know anything about horse riding...
Prithvi: don't worry Mahira, there will be only two horses... Me and Karan will handle both the horses, and you and Janvi will sit with us in the horses... But Janvi and Mahira you both have to hold a shield, because me and Karan will control the horses... Shield will help us to protect us from the arrows... And Janvi, you will hold your spear and Mahira you will carry gun with you, and yeah we have to be together in the forest or else we can lost our way... And if we will be separated from each other then there will be problems... I hope now everything is clear...
Mahira&Janvi: yeah...
Prithvi: so get ready team, because tomorrow morning the competition will be start...
Mahira,Janvi&Karan: aye aye captain...
They salute me, I chunkled... Just then a servant came and told me that both the Acharyas wants to meet me... I went to Acharyas tent, where they were waiting for me... I bow down and take their blessings... They said...
Acharyas: Vijayibhava...
I said...
Prithvi: aapne hummey bulaya Acharya ji...
Raghavendra: kuch doubts tha jinhe clear karna hai Kuwar Prithvi...
Prithvi: kahiye Acharya ji...
Devendra: aapne kaha tha Kuwar Prithvi ki aapko Maharana banne me koi ruchi(interest) nahi hai... Jab humne aapse kaha tha Srestharaj Competition me hissa lene ke liye, tab aapne yahi kaha tha... Phir achanak se aapne iss competition me hissa liye kyu???...
Prithvi: Kuwar Samar ki wajah se... He was blaming me continuously, I can't take that anymore... And that's why I challenged him for this competition... After winning this competition I will prove him that I am innocent...
Raghvendra: jaha tak hum aapko jante hai Kuwar Prithvi aap selfish nahi hai... Aap iss competition me khud ke liye hissa le rahe hai ye baat hummey samaj me nahi aayi... Humare khyaal se koi aur reason bhi hai...
Prithvi: Pritha... Humari wajah se Pritha aur Kuwar Samar ka rishta kharab ho raha hai... And I am her brother how can I see my sister like this... I don't want to be the reason for her sadness... She was paralysed for ten years, now I just want her to be happy...
Devendra: toh iska matlab aap iss competition me participate apne personal reasons ke wajah se kar rahe hai... Par Kuwar Prithvi, Maharana koi apne family ke liye nahi bante hai, Maharana ek responsibility hai, logon ke liye... Aap Maharana banenge toh srif Rajputana ke logon ke liye...
Prithvi: I know it Acharya ji, if I will become the Maharana then I will control the politics of the state... I will find out that culprit who is responsible for the bad condition of the state... I am sure the culprit who wants to kill me is supported by the previous Maharana, Kuwar Dhanraj... Or may be Kuwar Dhanraj is the main culprit... And if it is true then, I wil give him punishment for supporting the criminals of the state... I have full information, that the criminals, whether it is a rapist, or an murderer, or an Intruder, every criminal of the state is in the protection of the Kuwar Dhanraj... I will give them punishment for their deeds, no one will be escape from me... And the peoples who didn't get justice and those peoples whose properties has been taken away from them by Kuwar Dhanraj, I will return everything to them... And if instead of me Kuwar Samar became the Maharana, then I will make sure that he should get out from Kuwar Dhanraj's influence...
I saw both of looking at me, I can see proud for me in their faces... I say...
Prithvi: I know Acharya ji that I have spend my life in between bodyguards and luxuries, but it doesn't mean that I don't have any information of our state and it's people... They are also my family, and I have always tried to help them as much as I could...
Devendra: hummey aap par garv hai Kuwar Prithvi... Ab hummey pura yakin hai ki jeet aapki hi hogi...
I smile and with that I went back to my tent...
End Of POV