64. Suspecting Him (Season 3)

Mahira's POV:

I just hate that jerk Siddharth Nigam... He is so irritating... I hate him... I just want to scratch his face, he don't deserve that face... He is an idiot, a Casanova, who just know how to flirt and have a physical relationship with a girl that's it... I went to washroom and reached his room by mistake... I went inside the washroom where he was changing...

Flashback:

I saw him inside the washroom, he saw me and I turned around... I said...

Mahira: I am sorry, I didn't knew that this is your room...

He held my hand and pulled me towards him... I collided with his chest... He said...

Sid: it's ok sweetheart, I like such mistakes...

He wink at me... I pushed him and said...

Mahira: listen I am not that type of girl who throw themselves on you... Ok...

Sid: oh really you were the one who kissed me back and dominate the kiss and now you are saying that you are not interested in me...

Mahira: I thought you someone else and that was just a mistake...

He again come near me and said...

Sid: I told you na, I like such mistakes...

I slap him👋👋👋 and said...

Mahira: you just stay away from me ok...

Sid: relax sweetheart, I will not do anything until you allow me to do something... You know I am very decent Casanova...

He smirk... I hate him I was about to say something when I heard someone calling Ashu... He wear his t-shirt and went from there... I just want to kill this guy...

End Of Flashback

I take Sher's pic and said...

Mahira: Sher why you left me... That guy Siddharth, he has the same face like you but he is totally opposite of you... I don't want to saw his face again... He just use girls like tissue paper, I don't care about him but the thing which is troubling me is I kissed him... How can I kissed him, and he was calling himself decent... I think he didn't know what is the meaning of decent... I wish he meets you then he will get to know what is the definition of decent... I remember one month before you left me, you came to Paris...

Flashback (4 Years Ago):

In Paris: