68. Going To The Island (Season 3)

Bollywood Superstar Siddharth Nigam, the famous and hottest heartthrob of India seen making out with a girl outside a famous resort in Mumbai... According to our sources the girl is Rajkumari Mahira Maan Kanwar Rathore, Princess of Marwar, Jodhpur, one of the famous and richest entrepreneur and fashion designer... What's Cooking between them???...

Well later in an exclusive interview they confirmed that they love each other and they are in a relationship... The internet is burnt on fire with the pictures of the hottest couple of the year... Many fans are shipping them #sidhira while the fan girls are crying over the heartbreak because their favourite Superstar has been taken... Take a look of them just made for each other...

With Cameraman Subhojeet, Me Tv Reporter Richa, Aaj Tak

(A/N: this news is written by my little sister Sri sidneet230... This whole chapter is dedicated to her, because I couldn't able to update on her birthday, so Happy Birthday Sri... And I am always there for you whenever you need me, I will help you, just text me...)

Abhi switch off the TV and stare at Sid who was eating his breakfast quietly.. Not only Abhi but everyone was staring Sid in shock and questioning faces... Sid said...

Sid: what???... Why you guys are seeing me like this as if I have done a crime...

Abhi: can you please explain what's going on and why you didn't tell me about it...

Sweety: and moreover how can an intelligent girl like Mahira fall in love with you???... I just can't believe this...

Sid: why I have two horns in my head that she can't love me...

Meethi: there is no match between you two... She is intelligent, beautiful, smart, brave, and you are an idiot, duffer, casanova, coward, bad boy, selfish and what not... How she can fell for you???...

Sweety: I think you have done some kind of black magic on her...

Sid: Don't say too much that you two will regret later...