Chapter 29

Shane

The last twenty-four hours had definitely been different, but the last five minutes had taken the cake. Last night, Ally insisted that we go over to Lauren's house. She told us that she had talked to Mike, and he said Lauren had to go to Verde with us next Wednesday because it would change her life. I had no idea why, but I'd stopped doubting Mike decades ago. If he said Lauren needed to go, then I was sure she did.

At her apartment, she was completely obsessed with Mila. I didn't blame her—she was sexy, smart, and funny! She was no Taylor, but hell, she'd make a damn good sub and an amazing lay if that was possible, which was why I was thinking about spanking and fucking her when Lo went all mental on me. I mean, sure I'd been teasing her and I'd brought up Verde, but who could blame me? She had to know her scent would be affecting me too, but that I wouldn't have really done it. For one thing, I loved Taylor and would never cheat on her, but more importantly, Mila was human, and I was pretty sure one Nermac cock would kill her, let alone two.

To make matters even more difficult, Mila had those fuck hot nipple decorations on under her shirt and kept wiggling around in her seat. The room, which was always thick with her scent, was insanely filled with the aroma of her arousal this morning.

Lauren wasn't helping, either, with the way she was staring at her breasts constantly when she wasn't looking. And then she actually closed her eyes and rubbed her nipples. So yeah, I responded physically to that. I couldn't help it. Nermac instinct made me want to throw her on the table, rip her clothes off, and sink my cock into her tight little body. Instinct also told me that she was mated and that I'd be in a fight to the death if I tried to claim her, so when Lo growled at me in warning, it was easy to resist the urge. The problem was, Mila had heard the growl, too, and looked up to catch Lo staring at her breasts.

They sat there, eyes locked—Mila's open wide in shock, Lauren looking like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

As fun as it was to watch Lauren squirm, I felt bad for Mila.

"Hey, what do you think about using this face for the referee?" I suggested, trying to help change the subject.

"Oh yeah!" Candy exclaimed, completely oblivious to what was going on around her. If anyone deserved to get fucked to death, it was her. I was sure if I brought Candy home, submissive in the bedroom or not, Taylor would grab a strap on and fuck Candy to death herself. In an attempt to make up for earlier, I whispered my thought to Lauren, earning a chuckle from her which let me know all was well.