Chapter 1

I watch the crowd, looking for Zayn. I find him in the front row with a boy from his art class he wanted to bring. The boy next to Zayn is smiling brightly, singing along. Zayn looks at me and our eyes meet. He smiles at me, biting his lip. When I finish the song I smirk at him. I can't wait to take him tonigh, it's been so long since we've last been together. Zayn gives me a small wave, which I return. The boy next to him screams.

"HE WAVED AT US!" And I wonder if Zayn told him that we're together. I continue with the concert with minimal flirting from Zayn. He has a way of turning me on. Sometimes it's just seeing him that gets me all hot and bothered. Today is one of those days. When the shows over, I tell a security guard to go get Zayn and his friend while I change. I'm so excited to see Zayn that I end up taking off my concert outfit and put it back on by accident. I change again, this time paying more attention to what I'm doing. I put on a pair of sweat pants and a really lose tank top, letting all my tattoos show. Zayn will want to take me on the spot. I leave my dressing room and head to where Zayn usually meets me when he comes to my concerts.

Zayn and his friend are facing away from me when I enter the room. I smile to myself. Of course Zayn would wear tight jeans... Fucking tease. I hug Zayn from behind, making him jump a little. He turns around in my arms. I smile at him. To my right his friend takes a deep breath. I kiss Zayn's cheek.

"I've missed you a lot," I say. I hear Zayn's friend say 'oh my god'. I let go of Zayn and turn to his friend. "Hello, I'm Justin, what's your name?" I ask. The boy looks at Zayn, his mouth hanging open is a weird smile. Zayn lets out a small chuckle, the boy turning back to me.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He yells.

"Nice to meet you, I Fucking Love You. Nice name," I say. The boy's cheeks heat up and he covers his mouth.

"His name is Niall," Zayn says. He wraps his arms around my waist and lets his head rest on my shoulder. "He almost fainted when you waved earlier." Nialll nods.

"I almost did. I really almost did. Like, holy shit you guys are standing close," Niall says, nodding his head frantically.

"Tell him," I whisper, kissing Zayn's head. Zayn giggles, fucking giggles before kissing my neck. He kisses me a few times. "That's not telling him, bub. That's called teasing," I say. Zayn smiles and keeps kissing my neck. I roll my eyes and look at Niall who's eyes are wide. "He does this sometimes. I think he pretends not to hear me. I think, from when it's happened before it's because he's horny," I say.

"H-hor... Jesus fucking Christ he... You... Dating?" Niall asks. I nod and Zayn stops kissing my neck. He lets go of me completely and goes over to his friend.

"I told you you'd want to scream," He says.

"Just not as loud as you'll be screaming tonight... I finally get why you said that," Niall says. He looks at me and squeals. "You two are so hot and together it's like major hotness!" He fans himself, blinking imaginary tears away. Zayn laughs lightly and looks at me. He licks his lips and lets his eyes roam my body. I know he want's to go back to our place. I raise my eyebrow and look at Niall. Zayn sighs.

"Hey, Ni. I know I said you'd be able to hang out with us... Tomorrow, so maybe we should be heading. Justin must be so tired," Zayn says. Niall looks between us.

"Or you just want to have sex," He says. Zayn's mouth falls open. "I bet it's hot. Shit I'm supposed to be straight. Look at what no sleep does to me." Niall hugs Zayn and says something. Then he hugs me. His arms wrap around me tightly. "Thank you for being alive. I love you a lot. You're like my going-gay-guy. I'd go gay for you in a second. I better head out before traffic gets bad." Once Niall's gone, I raise an eyebrow at Zayn.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"His mom wants him home anyways. That's all you get to know. Now, why the fuck are you wearing that shirt?" Zayn asks. I smirk.

"Do you like it?" I ask, turning around.

"Sweatpants are the enemy, Justin. I can't see your ass," Zayn hisses. I turn to him, a smile on my face.

"Oh babe, that's why I wore them," I say. I move close to Zayn and put my hands on his wait before kissing him on the lips. Zayn's hands go to my hair, moving my head closer to his face. He licks my lips but I keep my mouth closed. Zayn whines and pulls at my hair. I move one of my hands from his waist and grab him through his pants. Zayn gasps, and I take this moment to slip my tongue into his mouth. I don't let go of his dick while I kiss him. Zayn slowly turns to putty in my hands. I stop kissing him so he can catch his breath.

"Justin..." He gasps. I start to rub him through his jeans, making Zayn get hard.

"Tell me what you want," I say my voice rough. "Tell me."

"Fuck... I- Oh god." I slip my hand down his pants and boxers. "I-I want you." I kiss Zayn once more before pulling away and stepping away. He gives me a small whine in protest.

"Let's go home first."

[I'm going to hell for the next chapter. Fuck... The next chapter is private, so to read it you'll have to follow me. There's an important part in the next chapter too, it's not only sex. Also, chapter 1 and the prologue had been switched, somehow, and I fixed it.]