Chapter 5

[This will consist of Zayn and Niall's texts. AND before you read, just remember if you ever feel worthless, I love you.]

Oct. 2nd. N: I can't come over tonight. I know we have that project but I really cant. 

Z: Its k. I'll start to project if that helps you. maybe we can meet up tmrro? 

N: Idk, it depends. I may be busy again. i never know. srry. 

Z: Not to sound rude, but this is why I hate group projects. you can never meet up. 

Z: Is it okay if I do the drawings too? I really like it. 

Z: Hello? 

Z: Right, YOU are busy. I'll stop texting you now. Sorry. 

Oct. 3rd. 
Z: Hey what happened today in class? you kinda flipped :\

Z: I just want you to know that if someone's bullying you you shouldn't keep it inside, you should tell someone. I was being bullied in my old school and I ended up in the hospital with these horrid cuts that my bullies gave me. I will listen to you if you need to tell me anything.

N: Can you please open the front door? I've been standing out here for a few minutes.

N: And it's not bullying, it's just lack of sleep. I turn into a bitch.  Also, I've been sick so I've lost my voice. can we just talk through text? 

Z: Um... Sure? Do you want anyhting? Tea or coffee? I have this nice herbal one that could help with your throat. 

N: Please. 

N: Thank you Zayn, this is really good. 

Z: You are very welcome! 

Z: Are you okay? You're frowning a lot. 

Z: Why won't you let me drive you home? You don't have to walk. 

Z: Text me when you get home. Please, I'm worried. 

Z: Niall it's getting late and I don't know if you're home yet. 

Z: Niall? 

Oct. 4th.
N: I'm home. 

Z: IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING I WAS WORRIED SICK. 

Z: PLEASE DON'T DO THAT TO ME. 

N: Why do you care tho? 

Z: BECAUSE I CARE ABout people!

N: Okay. Well, I'm home nice and safe and sound. Sleeping in my comfy comfortable bed with my nice warm blankets and my nice loving parents made me some warm milk and cookies to rejoice in me coming home. 

Z: Your parents made you cookies? 

N: Yep. 

Z: My parents kicked me out of the house and disowned me. You're lucky. I live on my own most of the time. 

N: Right. 

Z: Well I'll let you sleep. Please don't worry me like that again. 

N: Goodnight, Zayn. Thank you for the tea earlier. 

Z: You're welcome, Niall. Have a good sleep. 

N: Who the fuck are you? 

Z: I'm Zayn.