Chapter 11

[FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF THEN TRIGGER WARNINGS. THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER.]

The first thing I see is the pictures, and my heart sinks. I messed up. I really messed up. No, I didn't mess up, I fucked up. Zayn shifts beside me and I quickly shut my phone off. He looks at me and puffs out some air. 

"My back hurts," He says. "Sit on it." 

"Is this an invitation for sex?" I ask. 

"No. This is an invitation for you to sit on my back. But hey, what's the difference?" I laugh and sit on Zayn's back until it cracks. He groans a little then shifts under me so his back is on the bed. 

"Hi," I say. 

"Hi," Zayn says back. He looks at me and just smiles. Nothing else. 

"What?" I ask. Zayn laughs and shakes his head. 

"You'll make fun of me," He says. 

"Will I?" I ask. 

"Maybe..." 

"Oh well now you gotta tell me," I say, lying on his body. "Please?" 

"You're just so beautiful. What did I do to find someone like you? You treat me like one would treat a king. You let me mess up, and you help me clean up the mess and I just don't know how to thank you." 

"You can't thank me. You suffered through hell, and this is your reward for staying through it. You almost died because of what happened, Zee. You deserve this." I kiss him, even though that's what's going to get me into a lot of shit soon. Zayn laughs and sits up, making me fall off him. 

"What should we do today?" He asks. 

"Act straight as fuck while at the pool?" I suggest. 

"You're the one who has to act straight. I'm the out of the closet one." Zayn's smile fades and he looks at his cuts. "People will see them." He sounds scared. 

"Zee, you do know that I have enough money to rent out the pool? I could just do that," I say. Zayn sighs before nodding. 

"If it's okay.... I just don't want to... I don't know." He sounds defeated. I lift Zayn's chin up, forcing him to look at me. 

"Don't worry about this, okay? I'll go ask them now, you get dressed and meet me downstairs for breakfast." Quickly I kiss him before leaving the room. 

___

The pool is quiet. Zayn sits with his legs dangling in the water, while I swim around. We don't talk at first, and when we do it's when Zayn joins me in the water. 

"It stings a little," He says. 

"Yeah? Let me see," I say, taking his arm in my hands. I kiss his cuts. "I hope that helped." 

"You're a dork," Zayn laughs. He splashes me, and I splash him back. 

"You're the dork," I say. Zayn moves closer to me, and kisses my shoulder. He hugs me, and we stay like that. 

"I love you, Justin." 

"I love you, Zayn." 

"I promise to try and get better, okay? It's just hard." 

"I understand. No matter what though, I will stay by your side through this. Now, let's just relax. I said today would be full of non-stress." Which is a lie, because I'm freaking out over what I saw this morning. 

A headline reading: Justin Bieber Seen Kissing Another Man. 

___

At four we make it to the Support Group. I make sure to let Zayn trail behind me slowly. I feel a little nervous, but that's mostly because it's in someone's house, and Zayn met the man outside my concert. I knock on the door and wait. When the door is opened I'm surprised to see Liam from yesterday.