The Scent of Love. <END>

Author's note

I just wanna say that I thank you soo much for 3K+ reads and over 100 votes! It means a lot to me, and keeps me writing! Also thank you for your lovely comments! You have no idea how much those meant to me... Even though this book is like half a year old, and I would write it 100x better now, I just wanna thank you. You guys earned another special chapter, because I think that you deserve it! Thank you!! <33

------------------------------

From Muichiro's view

'Tanjiro! That stupid idiot!' I thought to myself, sitting on the flower field. Ah, well, I suppose that it would help if I explained what's going on. 'Is he kidding me?! It has already been a week since we did.... Dirty...' Dark red runs through my cheeks. 'Since then has been avoiding me... Whenever I try to talk to him, he just blushes and makes an excuse to walk away.' I stare at the ground once again. 'Bastard. Bet he wanted only my body. I'll kill him.' I angrily groan like a mad hamster, helping myself up. After a few minutes passing past by me, I find myself ending up a few meters away from Tanjiro, swinging his sword. Probably training.

My eyes shine. He had a little ponytail on the top of his head, probably because he didn't want his bangs to fall into his face. 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! He's so cute! Look at the little pon– calm down. You are here to beat him up for ignoring yo– oh my god! Look how it wiggles in the air!' I completely forgot about my past goal of beating Tanjiro up, and simped for the little ponytail.
Suddenly, a chill breeze of air made my hair flag. Suddenly, Tanjiro looked at me. He probably smelled me.

"O-Oh- T-Tokito-kun.. Um... I gotta be somewhere right now... So.. I'll be leaving! Ha–" He awkwardly said, then I interruped half of his speech, by grabbing his uniform collar. "Ha? After a week you're gonna say only HA? Listen here you fucking cretin, if you wan–" My eyes focuse on the little ponytail on his head, that gently wiggled when I grabbed him. "AWWWW!" I stopped holding Tanjiro, only to focuse on the ponytail. "Fine. I will spare you, only because of this cute little thing on your head." I cross my arms.

From Tanjiro's view

I know that ignoring Tokito-kun wasn't the right thing to do, but, it was just hard facing him. The 'dirty' thing we've done before is just.... "Tokito-san, I am not ignoring yo-" I said, only to be interrupted. "It's Muichiro, idiot." I sigh. "Muichiro, I'm not ignoring you. It's just that.." The flashback of Muichiro runs through my mind, the flashback of him begging me to fuck him more. Red runs through my cheeks. "It's just hard! I need some time to... Get something off my mind.." Muichiro gasps, looking in my eyes. "So I was on your mind this whole time? Because you love me thaaaat much? Well, I mean, who doesn't love me, right? But still! That's so adorable of you! Now I feel guilty for wanting to beat you up! Haha!"

He claps his hands together, and an innocent smile grows on his face. 'Thats not what I meant-' I thought to myself, but, didn't dare to say it out loud. Suddenly, he jumps at me, hugging me, causing the both of us to fall down. "Ahaha! I'm so glad that you explained to me how things we're! I love you too!!" He happily says, hugging me. He suddenly puts his lege in between my legs, he probably didn't realize it, but still a pink tone ran through my cheeks.

I got very embarrassed, as I felt something rising in my pants, and it definitely wasn't the shield hero. "Huh? What's this Tanjiro-kun?" He looks at me, wearing his smug grin, pointing at my 'son'. Naturally, I get embarrassed even more. "Uh! Sorry! I just–" My sentence got cut off in the middle, by the feeling of Tokito-kun rubbing his hand against my 'in between legs spot' "W-Wait! D-Don't do tha-!" I got cut off once again, as Tokito-kun started to remove my belt, shortly afterwards my pants along with it. "Now then, for my misunderstanding I shall make it up to you." Tokito-kun said. He wouldn't even let me answer, and he'd take a hold of my semi-hard dick. "Now, now, be a good boy, Kamado-kun...And let this naughty Hashira take care of you~." Tokito-kun said once again.

Red urgently ran through my cheeks, from all of the dirty stuff that he said. Without me being able to process what was going on, he already started to nibble on it, and the urge of me thrusting my whole dick inside of his throat came across my body. "Hmm.. Are you okay, Tanjiro-kun? You seem to be a little struggling there. Here, let me help you." Tokito-kun said, as he let go of my dick, shortly after he said his sentence, he inserted it back into his mouth, slowly swallowing the entire thing. I could hear him slightly choke on it, as he soon managed to take the entire thing in.

He then started to move with his jaw up and down, giving me a nice blowjob. I started to moan, as I felt his tongue wrapping around my dick to the rhytm of his jaw going up and down. A little bit of his own saliva and my pre-cum leaked from the right corner of his mouth. "T-Toki- I mean- Muichiro-kun.. I-I'm going to cum!" I said, halfly panicking, as he wouldn't let go of it. He just kept on sucking it and sucking it. It went to the point where I shot all of my sperm into his mouth. He slightly choked on the cum, but soon after swallowed all of it. He then let go of my dick, still a string of cum and saliva connecting his lips and my 'member'.

I then wiped off everything that leaked from his mouth and pulled him close, only to place a kiss on his lips. I could tell that he liked it, as the scent sweet as honey was coming out of him. The scent of love. I could taste my own cum as I was kissing him, but I didn't mind as long as he was happy. After we we're finished kissing, he repayed me with jumping into my lap and hugging me. He then looked at me, and gave me a breath-taking warm smile. I never saw him smile like that before.

I couldn't tell if he was happy from us cuddling, or from the fact that he made me cum from his blowjob. I think that the first option is more legit though. He placed my upper body down, and placed his head on my chest, hugging me. "I love you... You fucking stupid dumb idiot. So don't you dare to ignore me ever again. Or I'll bite your balls off." He said, burrowing his face into my chest. I only answered him with a awkward laugh, also noticing that my pants we're already zipped back up again, and my belt being on his place around my waist. "I love you too." I said, smiling back at him. We layed there, snuggling each other for another few minutes. Both enjoying each other's company, as the birds chirped and the sun's rays striked across the field. I promise that I will always be by his side.