The Scent of a Murderer.

Hello there! I am actually writing this chapter right after releasing the last one so, surprised about getting two chapters in one day? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anyways! I wanna thank you so, so, so very much for almost 100 reads and 12 stars and all those amazing comments!

I love you so much! It means a lot for me that someone actually enjoys my shit writing! I am gonna make this chapter from Muichiro's view, since I think it's more interesting! Also today I was thinking and weeell, I think that it's time to spice up things a little don't ya think? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Enjoy the chapter!

From Muichiro's view

1 month has passed since that day, and almost every day Tanjiro was with that guy. I know that today is Tanjiro's day off but.. I can't help it! I have been following him without him knowing because... What if he got into any danger! It's not like I am spying on him because I might be mad if he meets up with that hobo cat again haha! 'Hmm... What is he.... Tsch! With that hobo cat again?! Why am I feeling this pain in my back... Ugh! It's anno-" My heart stopped beating for a second.

That... That disgusting cat... How dare he lay his dirty hands on MY Tanjiro... They... They hugged... Why does Tanjiro never hug me like that?! I clenched my fist one more time. I hated this feeling. I hated when Tanjiro was with him. I wanted Tanjiro to be with me, only with me. He Belongs to me.

3:54 PM

I have been following around Tanjiro, they did nothing than talking. I felt... Good? To them not being so close. They we're finally saying their goodbyes. I quickly jumped down from the tree I was sitting on and rushed over to Tanjiro. I wanted to make him happy, so wnen I was greeting him, I threw on him a lovely smile. A gentle light pink of colour ran through his cheeks, but I ignored that.

"Hello Tokito-san!" He was as energetic as ever. I wanted a hug. So I did it... I hugged him, as I thought, he hugged me back. "What's up today with Tokito-san? You seem very cheerful today!" 'That's because you're here idiot...' I said to myself in my own mind, in reality, I just ignored it. "Tanjiro, Tanjiro! Can we go into forest?" I said happily as usually whenever Tanjiro was around, this month we got closer and closer..

And I think... I would call Tanjiro my... My.. Friend. We walked around the forest, talking about stuff. My memory thanks to Tanjiro improved a lot, along with Tanjiro's concentration breathing! However... Tanjiro did a sudden move I wasn't expecting.... Tanjiro pushed me and leaned me against a tree, blocking me with both of his hands.

I was.. I was blushing... I bet he could hear my heart since it was pounding just as if my life was in danger... He looked up at me and said "I think that... There might be Chixa around."

Chixa - Dangerous animal, about 2 feet tall. They look like bears, but they're fully white having yellow eyes. They are strong and intelligent enough to destroy even a city. They are very rare to see though.

I sighed in disappointment. I don't even know why was I disappointed.. D-Did I wanted Tanjiro to touch me?... No, no, no, no, no, no! Muichiro get those dirty thoughts outta your mind! Right now!" Tanjiro suddenly let go off me. "Sorry, probably fake alarm!" Tanjiro... You idiot... Feel responsible for the problem you have created in my pants... I switched places with Tanjiro, now it was me leaning him against a tree, blocking him from running away with my hands being on each of his side. I wanted to touch Tanjiro. I needed to touch him. Wait... But... What if he will hate me? What if he won't like me touching him?

░I░f░ ░h░e░ ░w░o░n░'░t░ ░l░i░k░e░ ░y░o░u░,░ ░j░u░s░t░ ░f░o░r░c░e░ ░h░i░m░.░

What? Where did voice came from? Eh, I'm just gonna ignore it. Back to the story. I kiss Tanjiro in his forehead, and then I pull away. I can see him blushing and I mentally smirk. I continue walking just as if nothing happened, Tanjiro is trying to do the same, but he is horrible at acting.

When we finally went back, he said "Tokito-san I promised Giyuu-san to meet up with him! See you later!" With those words, he ran off. I felt horrible pain in my heart again. My heart was aching, begging for some love. I followed Tanjiro, just like always. I spied on him the whole day, they we're just talking and everything seemed normal... But... I... I think I am going crazy... There is a voice in my head....

I tried ignoring it but... Then.... This guy.... .... He kissed Tanjiro... On the same spot.... As I did.... With hugging and headpat... He walked away.... I felt horrible... I was shaking.... My heart was aching.... I was just about to pass out but then.... I said something loudly....

░I░ ░a░m░ ░g░o░i░n░g░ ░t░o░ ░h░u░r░t░ ░y░o░u░ ░G░i░y░u░u░ ░T░o░m░i░o░k░a░.