The Scent of a Deal.

From Tanjiro's view

4:48 PM - Tuesday

''Ugh! What am I doing wrong!'' I yelled into the unknown. You might be asking what is going on. After my last mission, I totally lost control over my concentration breathing, and now, I can't even make the small vase explode. ''Come on Tanjiro! Concentrate!'' The butterfly hashira yelled at me. She tried to help me as much as she could, but nothing helped me. I was hopeless, until she came with this crazy idea. ''Tanjiro you are so hopeless! My training is not helping at all. Yet I am the only one here who can explain stu-'' She cut her own sentence.

''Hold up, hold up, hold up!'' her eye's started to shine and her lips changed into a big creepy smile. ''I am not the only one who can explain stuff after all!'' she started hysterically laugh, I just threw weirded out face on her. ''Muichiro-kun is perfect at explaining stuff! He might not look like it, but concentration breathing is his strong side!'' my eye's widened.

''T-Tokito-san? But he kinda look's like..He was locked in his own world, I don't think he would be interested in training me.'' she started to sweat and without even herself noticing, she made the smug face. ''Eh..Well, Tanjiro... I don't think you got many option's right now. You don't what I am trying to explain, since butterfly concentration breathing is a lot different from water one...'' I sighed and slid my hand down my face. ''I-I guess that I can give it a shot...''

12:47 AM - Wednesday

''I wonder what kind of person he is...Right. I must find him first after all.'' I stepped into the garden and looked around, but the only person I could see in it was Mitsuri-chan. ''Oh! Tanjiro-kun!'' she waved while smiling and looking at me, I stepped closer to her. ''Mitsuri-san! Do you mind me asking you one question?'' she looked at me slightly confused.

''Oh? Me? Sure! What is it?'' I started to feel a little uncertain but than I said it. ''Where do you think I could find        Tokito-san?'' Her eye's started to sparkle, as she misunderstood the reason why was I looking for him. ''Muichiro-kun? I usually saw him around here in the garden just sleeping under some tree... Try looking around the forest? But why are you looking for him anyways? Love confession?''

I shook with my head saying 'No' and light pink ran through my cheek's. ''What? No! Why love confession? Me and Tokito-san are both boy's after all. I just need him to help me with concentration breathing, even though I know he will just say no.'' Mitsuri just chuckled. ''Ah, you see, Muichiro-kun got a lot of problem's with remembering stuff... Maybe you two could make a deal? Muichiro-kun would help you with concentration breathing, and you would help him with remembering stuff. It would be advantageous offer for the both of you.'' My eyes widened once again full of sparkle, and my smile became way bigger. ''That's actually really helpful! Thank you so much Mitsuri-chan! See you around!'' without waiting for her to answer, my leg's started to move forwards the forest.

I was walking for about 5 minute's, until I saw Tokito-san. He was sitting while leaning against the tree, asleep. His black hair that was fading into mind blue was fluttering into the wind. He looked so peaceful, like his mind went just black. I had to say, this place seemed pretty quiet. It almost felt like the wind with every blow just blew away all of my problems at once. I stepped closer towards him, just to make sure he was actually asleep. ''It's a little creepy staring at sleeping people.''

I freaked out and by my clumsiness I fell onto the ground. ''Ouch..I-I am sorry! I was told you are somewhere around here s-so I..I wanted to ask you about something.'' he didn't answered, he just gave me that blank look. ''Do you think you could help me with concentration breathing? I am having hard problems with it from my last mission... Shinobu told me that you are great at explaining stuff...I-I could help you with remembering stuff as payment!'' he still had that unreadable face, he stood up and walked away. ''I-I'll take that as no..Heh..'' I said with that awkward face expression I was doing.

5:15 AM - Thursday

Someone woke me up by knocking on my door. Ugh, why is someone knocking on my door so early in the morning?! Half asleep I managed to stumble to the door's and eventually opened them. I was surprised when I saw who was standing there. ''T-Tokito-san?! W-What are you doing here so early in the morning?!'' he was wearing that blank face, again. ''I wrote all over my wall's your request so I wouldn't forget. I realised, it might have benefits for the both of us. However, if you want me to help you with concentration breathing, you better not be sleeping for so long.'' I answered with wife smile. ''Deal!'' I said back, after smiling like some idiot for 10 second's, but back than, I didn't realised, this was just the start.

Hellooo! This is the end of the first chapter. Hope you like it. Let me know in the comments!! :3 each chapter is going to have about 1000-2000 words. This is just the starting one with having only 800+ word's. Hope you enjoyed ^^