The Scent of Time.

Hello! This is a little note, I am going to be ending this book soon, since it didn't turn out as I wanted it to. I am going to soon write another Muichiro x Tanjiro book, where I will try to fit their characters more and no yanderes! ^^

From Tanjiro's view

It has been 3 weeks... Since Giyuu-san vanished. I... I have to confess, I maybe cried because of the loss of a good friend. Maybe a demon? No.. Maybe some Upper Moon? Ugh! I don't know! That's what pisses me off so much! I don't know! Maybe i- "Tanjiro!"

Third person view

The silence got cut through by the blue haired boy's voice. The redhead would snap out of his daydreaming, facing the not so innocent youngling. "Is something the matter?" The sapphire gently asked, Tanjiro smelling worry and kindness coming out of him. "A-Ah n-no! I just got lost in thoughts Tokito-san!" The redhead faked a big smile, so fake that you could see through it. Something was wrong. And the sapphire like youngling noticed it.

From Muichiro's view

'Tsch! Is he still bothered by that hobo cat person?! He should be forgotten! So why is everyone caring so much?!' I lonely talked to myself in my thoughts. "If you want to take day off for today, go ahead.

Who am I to stop you."
I gently said, giving him a smile. "Yeah, that would probably be for the best. Thank you so much Tokito-san!" Tanjiro left gifting me back another fake smile. 'Tsch!' I clicked my tongue out loudly, pissed off, asking myself. 'Why can't he just forgot him?!'

I walk to the forest. Trying to calm my disgusting, lying, pissed off mind. But.. I saw Tanjiro sitting at the tree. Tears rolling down from his face. Something happened inside of me. My heart ached, in a very painful way, I hated to see him like this, hopeless and clueless. So I had to stop it. I ran up to him, giving a big hug, he yelped out of being surprised in a good way.

He tightly hugged me back. "I'm sorry for being a disappointment!" He yelled at me, crying more than ever before. 'What is this... Why is my heart... Breaking...'
I looked at Tanjiro. "I'M SO SORRY TANJIRO! IT'S MY FAULT! I HATE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS YOU DESERVE THE TRUTH! I AM SO SORRY!" I yelled at him, crying along. "N-No! Tokito-san it was nobodys fault!" He tried calming me down. "IT IS MY FAULT! I SAW YOU BEING HAPPY WITH HIM! I GOT JEALOUS! I-I SAW YOUR FUTURE WITH HIM IN MY EYES... S-SO I... SO I...

░S░t░o░p░p░e░d░ ░i░t░.░

"W-What are you talking about?..." He stopped to cry, but there was something different in his eyes. It was fear. "I AM SO SORRY!" He did something unexpected.

He pushed me away. "No... You're not actually sorry... I smell from you... Emptiness whenever you talk about Giyuu-san... You're not sorry for... Doing that to him... You're sorry for me... Right?... I hate liars..." He said to me, in a very cold tone. He walked away, without a single visible emotion on his face. "TANJIRO! PLEASE!" I sobbed. My heart... It... It felt like it was breaking, into tiny little pieces.

'It hurts... It hurts so much...' 2 weeks has passed since that, Tanjiro hasn't spoke to me since then... Not even a look from him. It was his day to leave for mission, he got better enough to receive some easier mission from our master. I tried saying goodbye, but he already ran away as I approached him...

Another week later

Third person view

"Ah, how unfortunate. It looks like a stronger demon has showed up in this location. Most Mizunoto's are dead and Tanjiro Kamado seems critically injurned." The calm voice of Kaguya said. "Looks like I will need to send some Hashiras there." The blue haired youngling felt unbearable pain in his heart. "P-Pardon my rudeness! Please Master, let me do it!" The youngling was so desperate, how could you say no to this?

A few hours later

From Muichiro's view

I ran as fast as I could, not even looking behind me. I was finally at the spot. It was a huge mansion. I kicked down the doors and bursted inside. Running in car like speed cause me to fell on the floor from stairs. Suddenly, I heard something. "Water Breathing, Form 3!" I smiled. I haven't heard this voice for so long. Running to the voice of my fellow tangerine. I made it. But...

I
Was
Too
Late.

Words counter: 791