The Scent of Blood.

Hello there my fellow readeds today I come here with a new chapter, I'm gonna update this story like crazy now, since I was offline for almost 2 months with this story. Hope you forgive me. Mwah! Anyways, today it's gonna be a shorter part of the last chapter! Enjoy!

Third person view

A gentle breeze flew by, making the blue tips of the boy standing by the dead corpse dance in the air. Smell of blood was surrounding the area, though, he made sure that he was alone.
Covered in dark red liquid, he moved with his head down, face to face the fallen human, lying upon him. His hands started to shake. The voice in his hand was unbearable. The only way to stop that voice was getting rid of the only rival he had in his life.

His eyes weren't calm just like his usual self "W-What?" Trembling he asked himself. You're wrong. He wasn't trembling because he was feeling guilt. He was scared to death, because he couldn't feel a single thing. He couldn't feel guilt, sadness, regret, just nothing.

That was why he was scared, because he couldn't feel anything for the boy who he just took life from.

"░H░o░w░ ░d░i░s░g░u░s░t░i░n░g░."

The voice in his head spoke again, loudef than ever before.

Words counter: 231