The Scent of Jealousy.

Heyooo! Welcome to this chapter! Today I will try this chapter being a little bit more from Muichiro's view! Anyways, I won't be bothering you anymore with this dumb author's note and let you finally into the story. I am amso sorry for being inactive but I will try my best! Enjoy! :D

                    From Tanjiro's view

Sunday - 2:43 PM

It has been 3 day's and Tokito-san is finally back from his last mission. During the time he was gone my concentration breathing got better and better thanks to his help. As he walked inside of the butterfly mansion for his health check up, I happened to be outside tranining. As I saw him walking in, he was really badly wounded. I had no idea what has gotten into me, but my heart was in pain from seeing him in this condidition.

I ran up to him, I was expecting something like 'Who the hell are you' but his actions made me and the people around us have a lot of question's. "Tanjiro..."  when I wanted to celebrate him remembering my name after 3 day's, Aoi already took him inside on a check up.

Monday - 8:00 PM

                  From Muichiro's view

I opened my eyes and realised that it was another day already. I changed into my clothes and still little wounded walked outside. First thing I see is Tanjiro talking to some tall man. He had blue eyes into cat shape. His hair was somehow messy and his haori was halfly coloured by a different colour. What the hell?! I am the one hurt here! Why is Tanjiro talking to him then instead of ME. That tall guy didn't even got hurt, I should be on the first place! How dare he speak to MY Tanjiro?!

                   From Tanjiro's view

I look over my shoulder and I see Tokito-san. I smile since I am glad that nothing happened to him. He was wearing that blank face. But something was different.. This scent of jealousy.. It's really hard to find out what is he thinking with that blank face of his but.... This scent was really strong. Why would Tokito-san be jealous though? I wave at him and proceed to walk to him. "Tokito-san! I am glad that you're feeling better! I was really worried about you."

                  From Muichiro's view

He said that he was worried... About me... For whatever reason my heart ached and eyes sparkled for a couple of seconds. "Well, I promised Giyuu-san to have lunch with him. See you later Tokito-san!" with those words he left. I sighed and stared onto the ground. This Giyuu person... I started walking towards my cabin. When I was finally there I just sat on the ground and tried my hardest to remember stuff about Tanjiro, I really wanted to surprise him and make him proud...

                     From Tanjiro's view

I was really happy to eat lunch with Giyuu-san. He is a really cool person and I pay him with so much respect. The same goes with Tokito-san but Tokito-san is also really good looking! Wait what? How did we got to looks? Forget it guys. It was already the time and me and Giyuu-san sat down. With his sitting gesture, he took out a cutely packed box that almost looked like bento. "Ufufufu." I let out a gentle giggle at the thought of Giyuu-san putting a ribbon on his packed lunch, noble and cold Giyuu-san. I saw it adorable. Thought, for whatever reason, I could feel more than Giyuu-san's eyes on me. Ir was like someone was somewhere looking at me. I tried smelling this person, but he was way too good at hiding his pressence, I just shook it off and began to eat my lunch, with Giyuu-san leaving a slight pink blush of embarrassment when I chuckled at his packed lunch.